My partner and I held our Civil Partnership ceremony at Mallory Court in April. We held our ceremony in the main house where the oak pannelled restaurant was transformed beautifully into a cosy and unique setting. The wedding breakfast itself could not be faulted, everything was cooked and presented to perfection. The service and attentiveness of all the team at Mallory Court was superb but special mention must be made of Nathalie (the wedding co-ordinator) who looked after every detail for us and ensured that the day went without a hitch. The one thing that Mallory could not organise for us was the weather which was exceptional!
Our room, or suite was lovely and the little details were very much appreciated. All in all a fantastic location for a wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' for 2014/2015 Mallory Court is a breathtakingly beautiful country house hotel and award-winning restaurant set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of England, perfectly situated for business or pleasure. Boasting 31 stunning bedrooms with luxurious furnishings, award-winning fine dining, separate 2AA Rosette Brasserie, state-of-the-art function suite and a civil ceremonies license, Mallory is Warwickshire's most prestigious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mallory Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mallory Court Bishops Tachbrook
- Mallory Court Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire