We got married at Mallory Court at the end of June 2011 and have nothing to fault! The day went without a hitch and Mallory played a huge part in making our day special.
From the run up to the Wedding, Natalie our Wedding Coordinator was extremely helpful and Ashleigh on the day was great making sure everything went to plan.
Food was excellent, our suite was lovely with every detail covered. Our guests have all commented on how exceptional the venue was.
We will definitely be coming back to celebrate our anniversary! Thank you again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' for 2014/2015 Mallory Court is a breathtakingly beautiful country house hotel and award-winning restaurant set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of England, perfectly situated for business or pleasure. Boasting 43 stunning bedrooms with luxurious furnishings, award-winning fine dining, separate 2AA Rosette Brasserie, state-of-the-art function suite and a civil ceremonies license, Mallory is Warwickshire's most prestigious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mallory Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mallory Court Bishops Tachbrook
- Mallory Court Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire