We had our wedding at Mallory Court on the 17th September 2011. We could not possibly fault them on the organisation. There was nothing that could be done which was not done for us. For a day, we truly felt that the place was ours. The food in the main house was amazing. The food in the Knights Suite for the evening was fine, but not to the same standard as the main house, although we did not expect it to be as the cost was much less. They went out of their way to accommodate different dietary requirements with the utmost professionalism. A special thanks to Natalie for everything she did leading up to the wedding and on the day. Another thank you to Dominique, the sommelier with a great personality. I would highly recommend Mallory Court as a wedding venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' for 2014/2015 Mallory Court is a breathtakingly beautiful country house hotel and award-winning restaurant set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of England, perfectly situated for business or pleasure. Boasting 43 stunning bedrooms with luxurious furnishings, award-winning fine dining, separate 2AA Rosette Brasserie, state-of-the-art function suite and a civil ceremonies license, Mallory is Warwickshire's most prestigious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mallory Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mallory Court Bishops Tachbrook
- Mallory Court Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire