“Our wedding”

Mallory Court Hotel
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Leamington Spa
Reviewed 2 December 2011

We had our wedding at Mallory Court on the 17th September 2011. We could not possibly fault them on the organisation. There was nothing that could be done which was not done for us. For a day, we truly felt that the place was ours. The food in the main house was amazing. The food in the Knights Suite for the evening was fine, but not to the same standard as the main house, although we did not expect it to be as the cost was much less. They went out of their way to accommodate different dietary requirements with the utmost professionalism. A special thanks to Natalie for everything she did leading up to the wedding and on the day. Another thank you to Dominique, the sommelier with a great personality. I would highly recommend Mallory Court as a wedding venue.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Asheya P

Reviewed 2 November 2011

We stayed one night to attend a function. The welcome at reception was very good, we were escourted to our room in the main building. The room was excellent, lovely decor, with a view of the grounds. The bathroom was very modern, all the towels and bed linen was soft and not the starched type most chain hotels seem to provide. The food served at the meal was of very high standard, all the the staff were well trained, polite and helpful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: I think the rooms in the main building seem to be the more regal type?
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We stayed just for one night at Mallory Court on a flying visit, our first stay for about seven years, and it was very good indeed.

Upon arrival we took tea on the terrace; the grounds here really are lovely, and this was a delight.

We had a pleasant room without en suite, but with an enormous bathroom across the corridor. Less of a drawback than we expected really.

In the evening one of our (late teens) children joined us as a non-resident for (a first-rate) dinner, typically he was much later than expected. Given the hour, and without the slightest fuss, the staff offered to make up an extra bed for him to stay with us, all executed unobtrusively and graciously. True service!

After a fine breakfast we stayed in the grounds and also used the new brasserie, also with a lovely garden and terrace. In the early afternoon the brasserie got quite busy with early wedding guests and they didn't seem to have quite enough staff on and things got a little slow; the only time we ever saw any kind of seam in the service at Mallory Court.

Certainly not cheap, but it doesn't pretend to be, and I'd certainly head back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Valiant2
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I'm always apprhensive when booked into a hotel for a business awayday but this was a pleasant surprise. I arrived too late for dinner (which my colleagues did not rave about) but was shown quickjkly to the largest bedroom I have ever stayed in - and beautifully appointed with towelling robes and all. No tea tray but I was brought the craved Earl Grey in a flowery tea pot almost immediately,.I loved the provision of apples and dried fruit and nuts in the rooms About to shower next morning and I discovered no shampoo in the room - but I rang down and hardly had to wait at all before a charming young lady bought it to me.
The breakfast was fine - good kippers!

The conference area - a new annexe is very well appointed. But the high spot were the most delicious hot chocolate biscuits mid morning - hell for the no carb diet but worth getting/staying fat for. And not over-sweet either.

I'd go back like a shot for another conference though fear it might be a bit pricy if I was picking up my own tab.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank saranLondon
Reviewed 1 October 2011

My husband and I spent one night here in September and found it delightful. The hotel and grounds are beautiful. All the personnel were extremely gracious and helpful. We were able to take advantage of the lower rates in the more modern annex and found the room to be very pleasant. We also had dinner in the Brasserie, where the menu is more reasonable, but the food and service are very nice. Breakfast was served in the hotel dining room, which is really beautiful. Malllory Court gives you the advantage of staying at a Relais & Chateau without paying exorbitant rates

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Harriette W
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I have just spent 2 nights in this hotel and it absolutely beautiful. The grounds look amazing, the rooms are fabulous everything is extremely clean and well cared for. We were there for my sons wedding and you could not have found a more lovely venue. The food for the wedding was excellent, better than I have had at most weddings, breakfast was very good. The staff were good but I think at times they could have been more helpful. Internet was free. I think this would be a lovely hotel for a romantic getaway or some quiet country time. It was a shame the first night we were there we couldn't get into the restaurant (something was on) or the Brasserie for dinner.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Gloria S
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Got married here in August 2010 and it was amazing. Food, staff and venue venue were what we expected and more. Even had the weather which was a 1st.

Fantastic all rund. We also had new year at the hotel and the restaurant was out of this world....8 courses and fine wine is a must.

Room Tip: Stay in the main hotel rather the knight suite. Knight suite have late functions ie weddings and par...
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Ettington Park Hotel
Ettington Park Hotel
#1 of 1 in Alderminster
Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick

Been to Mallory Court Hotel? Share your experiences!