As a birthday treat 11 of us attended a cream tea at Mallory Court.
On arrival the entrance was superb with beautiful gardens and a greeting at reception showing us to a beautiful lounge.
Dominic was our waiter and went the last mile to ensure we had everything we needed. We had three refills of tea and coffee at no extra expense. There was no pressure to leave and we all felt very relaxed and spoilt.
Despite the hotel being full they showed us around the facilities.
We definately would consider returning and hope to arrange a Christmas event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' for 2014/2015 Mallory Court is a breathtakingly beautiful country house hotel and award-winning restaurant set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of England, perfectly situated for business or pleasure. Boasting 43 stunning bedrooms with luxurious furnishings, award-winning fine dining, separate 2AA Rosette Brasserie, state-of-the-art function suite and a civil ceremonies license, Mallory is Warwickshire's most prestigious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mallory Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mallory Court Bishops Tachbrook
- Mallory Court Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire