We stayed here for one night as we were attending a show at the NEC and this was the best hotel we could find relatively nearby. We are normally Mr and Mrs Smith hotel lovers and this is a little departure from that, in that it isn't quite as overtly contemporary, but the decor is perfectly suited to a country house hotel and we were pleasantly surprised by our stay. The hotel itself felt warm and cosy, the staff were excellent - just the right side of formal without being stuffy - and the food was excellent. We will definately be visiting again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' for 2014/2015 Mallory Court is a breathtakingly beautiful country house hotel and award-winning restaurant set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of England, perfectly situated for business or pleasure. Boasting 43 stunning bedrooms with luxurious furnishings, award-winning fine dining, separate 2AA Rosette Brasserie, state-of-the-art function suite and a civil ceremonies license, Mallory is Warwickshire's most prestigious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mallory Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mallory Court Bishops Tachbrook
- Mallory Court Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire