The restaurant is superb, and the quality of food excellent. Both dinner and breakfast were of the highest quality. Staff throughout the hotel were first-rate - attentive, polite, and helpful. The grounds and gardens are beautifully maintained. However, the rooms in the new building are not up to standard: tiny bathroom with nowhere to hang clothes, poor workmanship in construction, small wardrobe entirely filled by ironing board. The hotel, the grounds, the staff, and the restaurant were all excellent, but the room let the show down badly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' for 2014/2015 Mallory Court is a breathtakingly beautiful country house hotel and award-winning restaurant set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of England, perfectly situated for business or pleasure. Boasting 43 stunning bedrooms with luxurious furnishings, award-winning fine dining, separate 2AA Rosette Brasserie, state-of-the-art function suite and a civil ceremonies license, Mallory is Warwickshire's most prestigious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mallory Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mallory Court Bishops Tachbrook
- Mallory Court Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire