Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick
Episode Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$88
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Thomas James Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$81
US$75
Mallory Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$224
US$209
Agoda.com
The Lansdowne Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$109
Victoria Park Lodge(Leamington Spa)
US$111
Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel(Leamington Spa)(Great Value!)
US$106
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Angel Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$146
All reviewswarwick castlehotel is situatedplenty of parkingpleasant staffcomfortable roomstayed here for one nighttown centretea and coffeebreakfast was excellentsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Pretty depressing hotel and definitely not up to the holiday inn brand standard. Stayed in better HI Express hotels. Hotel is in the middle of a business park and not a good location .

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank jeffswork
HOTELMANAGERWARLS, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I am glad you found the room spacious and the staff friendly. I am also glad you liked our special offer on wine and thought I would just take this opportunity to clarify that our charge for internet is £12.95 for 24 hours, or £4.95 for an hour. Thank you for pointing out that the TV and the music were at odds with each other - we have looked at this and have lowered the volume on the music to aleviate this issue. I would also like to reassure you that our food is freshly prepared by our team of chefs and that we do not use not ready made microwaved food. Thanks again and we do hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

The room was very spacious and the staff friendly. One down side to the room was the bath wasn't full size, which I found annoying. I thought it was a bit cheaky to charge (I think it was around £15 for 24 hours) for wifi in the bedroom, especially when you can pay about £5 per month at home! A fairly good deal at the bar, two large glasses and the rest of the bottle free. A bit annoying sat at one end of the bar though as you can hear the TV in front of you and the music from the reception behind! I found the evening menu tasted a bit ready made and microwaved. There was a good selection at breakfast, although the cooked was a little greasy for my liking. This is the first Holiday Inn I've stayed at. It lacked character, like a Weatherspoons, but was OK. I stayed on business, but I'm not put off trying another Holiday Inn on a social trip

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The hotel was pretty average as far as decor and rooms etc. However there had been a mistake with my booking and without having to ask, an investigation was made - the rate refunded and a new rate given. The food was actually really tasty in the restaurant and we really enjoyed the evening.
the staff could do with smiling a little more as they look stressed and look as if they are not getting along with each other.
Our experience though was overall very good.

Room Tip: Do not take the suite if you like a quiet room. THE LIFT OPERATES next to it.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank essySpeyside
Reviewed 8 February 2012

This hotel was OK ... but certainly not above average.

The hotel looked a bit aged inside (hallways and rooms). The room was OK, but controling the temperature was not convenient. There was radiator in the room, but I actually used the window (open/closed) to control the temperature.

The bed was, once again, just OK. It was not uncomfortable, but not really comfortable either. The room was a reasonable size (including the bathroom).

On the positive size, the staff was very friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was also quite good.

I would stay here again if necessary, but might also investigate to see what else is in the area if I travel here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LoungeOnTheBeach
HOTELMANAGERWARLS, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Thank you for your review - I am delighted to inform you that we are currently planning a complete refurbishment of both bedrooms and corridors which is due to commence in May of this year. Thank you for your kind comments about the staff.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

We travelled from chesterfield, derbyshire to visit family in byfield and to attend a family fancy dress party the party was held at leamington spa golf and country club family from all over inc us booked into holiday inn none of us have ever stayed here befor and we were all well immpressed fantastic rooms staff on reception were great so helpful and polite and as we were all in fancy dress the staff joined in with our humour after the party we all returned to the hotel to carry on our party the hotel bar served till 2 and again staff were fab cant complain about anything breakfast great wide selection of all sorts and again staff so polite and helpful we all would reccommend to anyone the hotel booked our taxis for us to get to the party cant praise it enough we would definatly stay here again thanks for a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ring the hotel direct and speak to reception to book rather than the call centre they were alot more helpful and friendly !!!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
HOTELMANAGERWARLS, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again next time you have the ocasion to be in the area