Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick
Falstaff Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$62
US$57
Thomas James Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$82
US$75
Episode Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$88
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Mallory Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$225
US$209
Agoda.com
The Lansdowne Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$109
Victoria Park Lodge(Leamington Spa)
US$112
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Angel Hotel(Leamington Spa)
TripAdvisor
Woodland Grange(Leamington Spa)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswarwick castlehotel is situatedplenty of parkingpleasant staffcomfortable roomstayed here for one nighttown centretea and coffeebreakfast was excellentsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I booked a long time in advance and received a very good DBB rate. We had £18 per person towards the evening meal or you could pick from a set menu. Our room was 209 and we had a very distant view of Warwick Castle (which we had just visited). Breakfast very good, room fine, no complaints at all, except perhaps the price of the drinks but that's usual these days!

It is situated on an industrial estate which means although there is plenty of free parking you are quite a way out (SAT NAV said 2.4 miles from the castle) so no walking into town for something to eat.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the castle
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
HOTELMANAGERWARLS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We stayed (myself and my partner) for 2 nights (fri and sat) and found the hotel ok/good. Rooms are clean and the staff are friendly. The hotel is a £5 taxi ride to the center of leamington Spa - the only problem was the sliding doors on the wardrobe of which one came of its runners and fell on my mrs. We didnt complain as there was no lasting damage done.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
HOTELMANAGERWARLS, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - we are very glad that you were satisfied with your stay and thank you for your kind comment regarding the staff - I was sorry to hear about the wardrobe though and if you would be kind enough to let me know which room you were in, I will have it checked out.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Pleasant hotel with rooms of an acceptable standard. Tables for the reception were nicely decorated. Had a good peaceful nights sleep and enjoyed a decent breakfast the next morning. Staff were polite and food was hot. What more can I say?

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, I am very glad to know that you were pleased with your stay

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Hotel was shabby, tired and not particularly clean (stained/broken lamp shades, chipped bath). It felt like a budget hotel but it certainly wasn't budget hotel prices. I see from management comments below they are planning a revamp which I'd say is long overdue. We were literally only there to sleep for one night so it did the job for us but I certainly wouldn't want to spend any longer than that.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LondonGirl24

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel - as you say, we are expecting a refurbishment to start at the beginning of June and I do hope that you will come back and see us when it si finished

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Pretty depressing hotel and definitely not up to the holiday inn brand standard. Stayed in better HI Express hotels. Hotel is in the middle of a business park and not a good location .

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank jeffswork

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I am glad you found the room spacious and the staff friendly. I am also glad you liked our special offer on wine and thought I would just take this opportunity to clarify that our charge for internet is £12.95 for 24 hours, or £4.95 for an hour. Thank you for pointing out that the TV and the music were at odds with each other - we have looked at this and have lowered the volume on the music to aleviate this issue. I would also like to reassure you that our food is freshly prepared by our team of chefs and that we do not use not ready made microwaved food. Thanks again and we do hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again.