I stayed at the Episode in September 2011 and several times since .
Top notch boutique hotel with talented chefs. No need to wander into town in the cold . Make sure you book
Hotel staff very polite and very well
organised, can't do enough for you .
- will definitely be staying again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drop your luggage and accept the warm welcome at this lovely town house hotel in the heart of Leamington Spa - the healthy mineral waters town on the river Leam that Queen Victoria made 'royal' after a visit in 1838. Impressive on the outside and gorgeous on the inside, this contemporary, chic stopover offers striking modern decor and stunning furnishings within a classic Regency period building. Visit the fabulous restaurant for modern British cooking described as a 'sprinkling of Continental style and technique'. And for those who take pleasure from an appetizer, a quick snack or after-dinner nightcap there's a champagne and cocktail terrace on which to relax and reminisce over the day's activities. This is also an intimate and professional wedding and business meeting venue, which can be exclusively hired... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Episode Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Episode Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire