“Excellent Conference Facilities”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent Conference Facilities”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Conveniently located near to motorways but set in wooded grounds, this location offers excellent conference and meeting facilities and is an ideal location for training courses with up-to-date technical facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout. The food in the restaurant is top class, as is the service. Rooms are comfortable and clean (although the radiator did not work in my room) and provide very good value for money, the room rate including and excellent breakfast. I would not hesitate to recommend this location - especially for business meetings/conferences/courses.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
John T, General Manager at Woodland Grange, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for the excellent five star rating Stuart P. We were having some issues with our heating system during your stay, but I’m glad to see that this did not spoil your visit. We hope to see you back very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I was at Woodland Grange for a course. £10 taxi ride from the train station, nice and quiet. Excellent place to stay, very clean, fantastic customer service and the food is top quality. I would have no hesitation in going back there. The rooms are good size, modern with all the facilities required, free wifi is a bonus. Good for conferences and meetings from a business perspective.

2 Thank william s
John T, General Manager at Woodland Grange, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you William s for reviewing our venue, and for the five star rating. We can’t wait to welcome you back, and hope that you get the chance to utilise our new gym equipment arriving late January. We’ll also have a new Winter menu very soon, which we would welcome your feedback on.
Paisley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This was my first visit to Woodland Grange on a visit arranged by my employers for a residential training course. The facilities and the restaurant were excellent and the room very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to assist.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this venue to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Rick B, thank you for taking the time to review our venue. We’re extremely pleased that your first visit with us met with your expectations, and we hope to see you again very soon. We’re refreshing our gym equipment in January, and hope you have the opportunity to take advantage of it and perhaps offer us another review.
Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Very enjoyable stay with friends visiting the Classic Car Show at the NEC. Very good value for money with an excellent evening meal and breakfast on a 'Dinner Bed & Breakfast' deal. All the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
John T, General Manager at Woodland Grange, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you Trevor G for affording us a four star rating and for taking the time to review our venue. We hope that we will see you and your colleagues again next year, for what should be another exciting show.
Teesside
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I generally find these types of hotels have little to differentiate them. The outstanding thing here was the customer service. I had the warmest reception - nothing was too much trouble throughout my stay. I ordered room service: the food arrived really quickly and it was of a very high quality - not overly priced at all and I was very pleased to be advised that there was no tray charge! This is a superb hotel and I had a very comfortable (newly refurbished) and spacious room. free wifi is a definate plus when you think what some of the larger chains routinely charge. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for a fantastic review of our venue Maria R. We pride ourselves on the customer service standards of all our staff, and it’s wonderful to hear that their hard work is appreciated. I hope you had the chance to try the new Autumn menu, and hope that we can entice you into the Lawns restaurant during a future stay.
I’m very pleased you took advantage of the free WiFi, and hope that the 100MB speed afforded you the chance to make the most of your relaxation time.
Christchurch, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stay here regularly if I'm in the area on business and the staff do everything to ensure you have a relaxing stay. The facilities are fantastic and there's something for everyone. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and always clean. The restaurant and bar offer a superb array of food and drinks and the staff's knowledge of what they sell is superb. I'd highly recommend the Woodland Grange to anyone needing a hotel room, but from my observations, I'd also recommend it for all their business facilities for conferences and meetings.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you Rosco912 for your wonderful, five star review of our venue. It’s great to hear that we have such a loyal client base, willing to promote us for business and leisure travel. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The Woodland Grange was excellent in every conceivable way. The staff were always helpful from the moment I arrived to the momentI left. The rooms are immaculately turned outand spacious to say the least.

Training facilities are great, no nodding off for a change.

Plenty of coffee and tea facilities during the day along with biscuits galore and cakes and fruit,so fill your boots!!

As for the meals!! WOW!! I thought I was in an episode of Master Chef. They were fabulously presented and, tasted superb. A great selection and it takes a great deal of self control to resist all three courses each evening.

Service and facilities superb. I think you can tell that I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Guy D, thank you very much for such a glowing review and a wonderful five star rating. We are constantly looking to improve our service offering and facilities, and it is fantastic to hear that the new menus, restaurant design and recently refurbished bedrooms are so well appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to try the Winter menu very soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leamington Spa
Victoria Park Lodge
Victoria Park Lodge
#5 of 16 in Leamington Spa
Travelodge Regent Hotel Leamington Spa

Been to Woodland Grange? Share your experiences!