Last month we returned to Woodland Grange for a three night stay , after a one night visit last year. We were not so thrilled this visit because they had changed the evening meal menu to include more continental style foode. On the menu was burgers and chips in 4 different choices not the sort of food for a 3 star hotel, and the steaks we ordered had to be returned to the kitchen, as they were very chewy. Having the same menu for 3 nights proved a little bit of a problem. I would suggest different menus each day. As far as the rest ot the stay I could not fault the accomodation or the staff they were first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodland Grange is a stunning residential conference venue in Warwickshire. It has the best of all worlds – a building full of character, state-of-the-art facilities, 16 acres of beautiful grounds - and a convenient location at the heart of the motorway network (the M40, M42, M6 and M69 are all within a 20 minute drive). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Woodland Grange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodland Grange Hotel Leamington Spa
- Woodland Grange Leamington Spa, Warwickshire