“Business stop over”

Hedley Villa Guest House
Ranked #1 of 11 Leamington Spa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is a great little guest house... I work in Leamington and stayed over for a Christmas do. Its close to town (and all the bars and restaurants), I had a super friendly welcome, the bedroom was clean and the brakfast was great. It was also great value for money.
Not much more I could ask for!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pvandnv

Reviewed 19 November 2013

my husband and i and our dog have just spent a couple of days at hedley guest house, Martha is a lovely friendly person who is very attentive and will do anything to be of help, also other members of staff are just as friendly, the rooms are lovely and spotlessly clean, plenty of towels, shower gel etc, tea & coffee making facilities are kept well stocked, and the tv etc all worked fine. and the breakfasts were delicious and plentiful, this is one of the best ( if not the best ) guest houses we have stayed at, and will be looking forward to going back again. thank you so much Martha & family for a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynne W
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stayed one night at Hedley Villa in a twin and a single room. I had contacted Martha to tell her we would arrive late in the evening and she made us very welcome on our arrival. The rooms were compact and spotlessly clean. The single room was at the top of the building and very small but it had everything I needed for a one night stay. The bed was very comfortable. The hospitality tray had lots of tea, coffee, chocolate and milk. The twin room had comfortable beds and a little more room. Breakfast the next morning was very good - cereal, juice, tea/coffee and a full cooked breakfast. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would highly recommend it for a short stay.

Room Tip: For anyone with mobility issues I would suggest contacting the hotel direct to ensure a ground floor...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rosiewillow
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Just spent a very enjoyable weekend in Leamington Spa, i picked this Guest House mainly due to the comments on T/A, and was not disappointed, Martha is indeed a great host and a lovely friendly person, our en suite room was cosy clean and adequate for our stay, the full English breakfast freshly cooked was delicious, although other variations are available if you just ask. It is situated within easy walking distance of the town center and other attractions, there is free 24hr parking on the opposite side of the road, with 2hr parking outside although Martha will lend you a 24hr parking pass if you ask. Cannot speak to highly of this place and will definitely use it again. The fact that she appears to get so much repeat business speaks for itself.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back, but it is such a quiet area there was no disturbance at all
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank James P
Reviewed 2 August 2013

An excellent B&B with good clean rooms, very good breakfasts and a friendly and welcoming host in Martha & family. Nothing was too much trouble. Stayed this week with family & friends, six of us in total plus dog and we all enjoyed the stay. Would definitely recommend to others, particularly if you need somewhere that allows dogs.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Keith100
Reviewed 9 July 2013

On arriving in leamington spa it transpired 'our' boss had not booked us in anywhere *Panic*,
Our first port of call was The Hedley Villa Guest House, knocked on the door to be greeted by two beautiful women who helped us out by finding us room*result* the rooms where possibly the best I have stayed in (and I have stayed in hundreds) clean with a nice feeling to it. Sampled the nightlife and the next thing I knew I was waking to the smell of breakfast Mmmm top breaky,Top host/top hotel/guest house would highly recommend it and would only ever stay there if in or near leamington again... merci pour votre hospitalité Martha x

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Sarah V
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Hedley Villa is in a quiet, tree-lined road convenient for the station and the town centre (including the lovely Jephson Gardens). Well-behaved dogs are made welcome (small supplement) which was essential for me - Martha has a gentle old girl herself. My spotless room was arranged to make good use of the available space, and I hadn't even noticed the en-suite when I asked about the bathroom! Mine was quite a small room but there is plenty of room for two plus dog, and I didn't feel cramped, even in the en-suite shower. Lots of the small thoughtful touches which show the place is cared-for (as are you). Breakfast was generous and excellent - it's worth asking what's available (I had a plateful of kippers!). Parking is unrestricted on one side of the road (busy in term-time, apparently) and Martha can let you have a permit for the other. I'll have no hesitation in coming back, and no hesitation in recommending it - especially at the price.

Room Tip: My room was #1 on the ground floor. Window only onto a small internal courtyard, but that didn't...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family