“Great resturant”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
England
“Great resturant”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, fabulous staff, reasonably priced. Good location if a bit off usual crowd in leamington. Very much worth a visit.

3 Thank murphysmob

Derby, England, United Kingdom
“RETURN JOURNEY”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I first came across this Restaurant two years ago on my Husbands 60th Birthday. My daughter came from Germany to spend a few days with us and we decided to return. I must say we hoped it would be a good dining experience like the first visit. We were very surprised, it was even better. On our first visit they had just opened. Now 2 years on they are more confident in their menu and the service is just so good. They make you feel like you are family and treat you like you are special and this also reflects on the food. The whole dining experience was first class and they even called a cab for us to go home, which they said was part of the service. They really do think of every detail, the food was the best Steak I have ever eaten, same for my daughter and she has travelled all over the world and experienced a variety of different cuisines.

I really hope this Restaurant keeps thriving if they keep up this standard they cannot fail. Please look this place out it will make you feel like you have had an all round special dining experience. A1*****

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Christine W
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great meal, good service”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Ate here last night, great service, good menu choices, great food. This restaurant offers great food at a good price.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank MadeleineR86
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Have just enjoyed a fabulous meal at la pergola, excellent menu choice, food absolutely delicious and the staff were brilliant attentive and friendly. A really good experience I would and will highly recommend thank you so much.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Louise K
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great service great food”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I popped in before going to the cinema. We thought we would try it out. From walking through the door we were beautifully treated, great customer service. We ordered the seafood platter which blew us away. The food arrived quickly and beautifully cooked. Great portions and great value for money. As the evening went on it filled up and the atmosphere just grew. Are planning on returning with more time.

2 Thank Henry I