“Quaint”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Went with my boyfriend for relaxed meal, owner remembered me from last time and cooked up beautiful, light, tasty fish appetiser, so friendly, so welcoming, so warm, and a lamb rogan josh to die for!!
Hidden treasure of Leamington!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I went here one evening with my friend (two young girls) as it was the only place open but had heard bad reviews about the service. I did not realise that they did not have a licence to be open at that time. I had a curry which was very poor and it had a hair in it, when he came over and asked i explained and he refused to give me a new meal. I left my bill money on the table and left immediately to which i was assulted by the manager outside for not asking for the bill (even though i left more money than needed) I will never visit this place again!

2  Thank Charlieprice711
Reviewed 2 September 2013

been there today and had the best balti dupiaza i had in ages with a lovely nan sweet bread and a full of flavour pilau rice!!
Familiar owned restaurant with a smile,with 1 have to say not very nice decor but very friendly and with quality in their food!!

1  Thank f a
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Every time we visit Leamington we go to Ali's Curry House. Food is always excellent, plenty of flavour and good portions for a reasonable price. The décor might be lacking, but the friendly service and excellent food are worth the visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Food was lovely! Staff were very friendly and our food came out quite fast. It was quiet in the restaurant but it didn't really ruin the atmosphere. Great value for money. The decor is very dated but don't judge a book by its cover!