“Fabulous”

Wagamama
Ranked #73 of 262 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We’ve just launched a fantastic new range of cocktails to complement our already amazing list and to add to this we now have sharing platters so you can nibble while you sip!! We have also recently introduced wednesday jazz nights – so swing on by for noodles, cocktails and tunes! We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Today was my first visit to a Wagamamas, and I most certainly wasn't disappointed. The restaurant itself is great with very high ceilings and modern decor. I had lunch with my 7 year old and she was given a picture and crayons after we ordered. There was a nice selection of kids meals and she chose the mini chicken katsu. She was given some easy-to-use chopsticks which she coped with really well. My meal was teppen-fried pork ribs and chicken and prawn pad thai. Wow! The flavours were superb, so fresh and tasty. I was very impressed with the surroundings, meal and service today. I felt Wagamamas accommodated children and their needs very well too. This will definitely be a restaurant I will return to soon, and recommend it my friends and family.

1  Thank Debbiedoodle1
There are newer reviews for Wagamama

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Took 15 for bar man to acknowledge at he bar whilst we waited half an hour for a table. Then took a further 20 mins of waiting at our table to be acknowledged by a waitress- only after i called her over and asked if we could order- nearly an hour of being at the restaurant without being asked if we wanted to order. We were hungry, grumpy and fuming by the time the food came -which was fine, but nothing special. We won't be bothereing to return to Wagamama Leamington in future....we'd get better service in McDonalds!

3  Thank Chazmataz1987
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Never disappointed with Wagamama food. Have previously been to Portsmouth and Southampton. Leamington restaurant is huge in comparison but the food is the same high quality and waiting staff also very friendly.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had lunch here with my wife. This building used to be a hotel, apparently. It's huge, very nice, light and airy. Has a choice of the traditional Waga "bench" but also has a few traditional tables and chairs. Food up to the usual excellent Wagamama standard. Staff very friendly. Recommended.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I went to restaurant with my wife and son (6 yrs), and it was one of the best lunches I had in long time. The food, service and very helpful and smiling staff made our day. I am going there back for sure.