Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Leamington Spa
staffordshire
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have stayed here now on 2 consecutive weekends. Rooms are spacious and everything you come to expect from Premier Inn and more. All of the staff are very warm and welcoming. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here. We had breakfast on both stays and this too was excellent. Good quality produce cooked well and as much as you can eat...bonus. I will most certainly be staying here again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ClaireStaffordshire
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
Thank you for your lovely review, It is very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Leamington Spa Town Centre Premier Inn.It is fantastic to hear that the work that we do in ensuring that the team are focused on hospitality is appreciated!
We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Centrally located in Leamington Spa. Quiet, clean, well appointed, reasonably spacious rooms with tea and coffee making facilities. Easy reach of shops and restaurants.Buffet breakfast very enjoyable.Reception helpful when I locked myself out. Could not fault the hotel but parking is not altogether easy in this town and the frontage has a strip for the disabled, that we felt uncomfortable using to drop off our bags. There is a charge for WiFi, albeit with a short concessionary period.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms by the fire doors.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Leamington Spa Town Centre Premier Inn.
We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation and excellent service, so I am very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to having you stay with us next time you're in town.
Wexford IRl
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stayed at The Premier on friday night ,5th April.! First thing that impresses you is the location . Right in the heart on Leamington,so handy for shops ,restaurants etc. Staff were polite and friendly and the room was a very good size. All in all ,an excellent stay and would have no hesitation in returning or recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
It was delightful to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. It was particularly warming to know that you found all elements of your stay good, from our accommodation, convenient location as well as friendly and welcoming service from the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Leamington Spa Town Centre Premier Inn.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

My family wanted to spend the Easter Holiday in a place near Stratford upon Avon and Historic Warwick. The only available hotel around was Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre. Excellent experience!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AE326
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Leamington Spa Town Centre Premier Inn.I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Hope to welcome you back.
South Witham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

I booked my stay here on-line and from the off-set, the Customer Service has been brilliant. Staff were extremely helpful when I rang to check about the meals and check-in times. The weekend I was due to stay, unfortunately the weather was exceedingly bad and as I had booked my stay under a Saver-Rate, understandably, I was concerned I wouldn't be able to make it if I couldn't travel. I needn't have been. I rang the morning I was due to travel and asked what the roads and trains were like and within quarter of an hour, I had a phone call back letting me know that all was well (thankfully!).Upon early arrival at the hotel, I left my luggage at the suitcase locker and went for a mooch round the town before check-in. When I did come to settle in my room, I was greeted with a spotless room, a very comfy bed and all the little extras needed for a good nights stay! I have to say, I can't fault this place. Friendly, extremely helpful staff and beautifully kept rooms, makes your stay all the more relaxing. One thing I would recommend, (and am going to be doing myself next time) is that if you are booking in advance, you use the Flexi-Rate, just in case!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mmmmcakes
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 4 April 2013
Thank you for your fantastic comments on your recent stay with us,feedback such as yours really helps us to recognise and reinforce excellent service and customer care within the team.
Great to read that your stay was so enjoyable and relaxing throughout.
Hope to see you back soon at Leamington Spa TownCentre Premier Inn.
Harrogate, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Just the one night, room was brilliant, despite being at front right on parade no noise whatsoever on a Saturday night. Only gripe being during evening, on our corridor there were two kids playing football! Breakfast was not the best due to delay in staff clearing tables,..I ended up doing it so we could start ...no cups , and everything needed replenishing.....not very professional. We did get an apology reason being short staffed. We would definitely stay again. New place....teething problems?

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ladiesabouttown
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Leamington Spa Town Centre Premier Inn.
I was pleased to read that you found our location & your room to be brilliant and the fact that you can't hear any noise from outside even though we are on the main high street in the town.
I'm sorry that breakfast was not to our usual standard and was very hectic.
Hope to welcome you back in any future visits.
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

Two night stay which was excellent.Couldn't fault this hotel with rooms spotless and very comfortable.Excellent location and from the start we found the staff very polite and extremely welcoming.From greeting us at the booking hall to breakfast to the staff cleaning the rooms everyone makes you very welcome.Even the St peters Car Park less than 30 yds away is excellent value at £4 for 24 hours.The breakfast is great value and plentiful and cooked to perfection.As you can see we were really pleased with our booking and will keep an eye out for the weekend deals.Just hope they keep up the excellent standards.

Room Tip: Don't book a travelodge go here !
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Metcalfe22
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review on your recent stay with us.
I am so pleased to read that you had an great stay and you found the "all you can eat" breakfast an great offering and that the team looked after you very well.
I hope to welcome you back to Leamington Spa Town Centre Premier Inn soon.
Keep a look out for more great offers from Premier Inn.