“Excellent stay”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Leamington Spa
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

What a fab place. . The staff were brilliant. How polite and friendly they all were. Made the stay. Not sure about the food at night, there were changes on the menu and not much choice so ate out. The breakfast was lovely.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
RobEarl, General Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Premier Inn .
I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I am glad to hear the team came accross as helpful and polite, and you loved the breakfast.
I hope to welcome you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Very well located. Clean. Friendly and would most certainly use again. Reasonably priced. Locates on the main parade however no noise problems at all. Lots of car park choices with only a couple of mins park. One i used was £3 for 24hrs so cant complain.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Premier Inn .
I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you liked the great location, the friendly service,and spotless bedrooms.
I hope to welcome your back.
Farnborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Booked a family room for the weekend and had a lovely stay. Staff were great, friendly and very helpful. Room clean and tidy and plenty big enough for the 3 of us. Would def recommend this hotel......

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for your recent review, it was great to read that your stay was so enjoyable and the team looked after you with a warm welcome, friendly and helpful and you found your room clean & tidy.
Hope to welcome you back soon
Nantwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I booked this Premier Inn after reading the good reviews and I must say, I wasn't disappointed. Myself & my family booked a Family Room which was very spacious and clean. There were only two rooms opposite and none adjoining and I didn't hear a noise all night (although I think the floor wasn't heavily occupied the night I stayed). The rooms were decorated to an exceptional standard - the bathroom looked hardly used. The atmosphere was very calm - just what we needed when we arrived at 9pm. Breakfast was lovely - seved in the hotel's Kitchen (nice not to have to go to a pub, which I have done at previous Premier Inns). Staff were lovely and very pleasant. Kids ate free if one adult paid for the Premier Breakfast which was great value. all areas of the hotel were spotlessly clean. I've stayed in some 4/5 star hotel which could learn from this hotel! I would recommend this hotel for anyone with a family due to the location, quiteness and cleanliness and overall value of the hotel.

Room Tip: Top floor for families.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Thank you for your recent review its great to read that you had a fabulous stay and your first experience of Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre was a great one here at Leamington Spa Town Centre.
We pride ourselves on great service,a warm friendly welcome and clean comfortable rooms in a super location.
Hope to welcome you back soon.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed here while visiting my son at Uni, and can honestly say it's terrific. The staff are helpful and welcoming, the rooms are extremely clean, and the beds are really comfy. I had a room at the front, room 129, which has a double bed and a single. It's not a huge room, but adequate. There are tea and coffee facilities, a small flat TV and bath/shower. It's not the best quality bathroom and fittings, but for the price, it's good value. The only thing I would change is that WiFi should be available to guests throughout their stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us, it was great to read that you was greeted with a warm friendly welcome and you found your room clean, lovely and comfortable.
Hope to welcome you back soon.
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed for one night prior to an important job interview - my choice was mainly due to the high rating on Trip Advisor.

On arrival in the room (117) noted the following issues:

(1) No shower curtain over the shower

(2) Human hairs on the bedding

(3) A sock left by a previous occupant

The missing shower curtain resulted in extensive flooding of the bathroom. There was no extractor fan to dry the floor, and hence reception were informed of the problem, along with the numerous cleanliness issues. After a long wait, was told that I would have to move to another room on the second floor.

Hence, I had to move rooms in the middle of preparation for an important job interview, which involved carrying a number of heavy items from floor to floor. This took over 45mins, and I was offered no assistance in carrying the items.

After moving to the new room, the next morning found that the room access card had stopped working and had to be replaced, which involved another wait at reception. Being locked out of one's hotel room is certainly not ideal on the morning of a job interview!

I would not recommend this hotel to those wishing for a trouble free stay. While the staff provided an alternative room, this was insufficient compensation for the level of inconvenience caused and I will be escalating my complaint further.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank normerc
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I really appreciate your feedback as this enables helps us to improve standards and provide guests with the best possible service and a comfortable stay.
Please be assured that we take all feedback seriously.
I have fully refunded you the cost of your room and again sorry there were a serious of errors in your room, I will be investigating this.
I hope to welcome you back in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Premier Inn seem to have understood perfectly just what is needed. No frills just good quality service, clean, secure quiet and comfortable rooms.
When we arrived the checking process was easy and helped by the friendly staff. Our room was fine. Well decorated and perfectly clean with a comfortable bed and flat screen TV. It was quiet, we didn't hear anything outside our room and we both had a perfect nights sleep.

Highly recommended and miles better than the Travellodge over the road.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Premier Inn .
I hope to welcome your back.