“Fantastic Hotel”

Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Leamington Spa
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in a family room, spotless hotel with very polite and attentative staff, great town centre location, parking very close by, cant fault anything about this hotel, much better than more expensive hotels previously stayed in! Would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Family room 234 was spacious and had everything required for a great stay
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Premier Inn .
I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you liked the great location, the polite friendly service, clean comfy rooms.
Hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Used this hotel for a visit to Stratford upon Avon (20 mins away). Stayed for 2 nights and managed to get the room under their £29 a night deal. You need to park in the multi storey behind the hotel which cost £6 which isn't too bad. The hotel is right in the centre of town with quite a few restaurants and a couple of pubs and bars just a 2 minute walk away. The hotel is really nice, the room was immaculate with TV (free view channels), hair dryer, hangers desk and chairs. You get 45 mins free wifi per day which was sufficient for our needs. We opted to pay for breakfast £7.95 which is buffet style, plentiful and has an excellent choice. We was greeted by a very helpful girl called Nicola who asked if we had any special needs and whether we wanted the chef to cook any special orders. We didn't but other guests did request boiled eggs rather than fried which the chef was happy to do. Very friendly staff and i would recommend this hotel strongly

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your recent review, it was great to read that your stay was so enjoyable and the team looked after you with a warm welcome, friendly and helpful and you found your room clean, tidy & fresh,I will pass on your comments directly to Nicola and the rest of the team.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Being severely disabled I rarely stay away from home but ended up staying away twice in a fortnight, the first visit was at a Travelodge which was horrendous due to it's lack of disabled facilities for the severely disabled, though they did refund my room rate.
The second was at a Premier Inn in the city centre location of Leamington Spa. I telephoned to advise them I was coming & spoke to Nicole who went out of her way to ensure my stay would be perfect by; advising me that as a blue badge holder I could park right outside the hotel, offered to help us carry all our luggage & medical supplies to our room on arrival, arranging to have a double bed put in my room with elephant feet under to raise the bed to allow for my hoist to fit under. A single bed was provided for my carer and I thought the room would be cramped but I couldn't of been more wrong. When we arrived the staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was huge, clean and comfortable with a well-equipped wet room, large enough to spin my electric wheelchair around in. My only minor complaint is my commode chair wouldn't go back quite far enough, as the toilet didn't come out enough to allow for the chair to go over, but we improvised & it didn't spoil our trip. There was only one other problem which was that when the double bed had been higher it had come 18ins away from the headboard, I was worried I would fall through the gap when sitting up, so when we went out for our evening meal I mentioned it to a staff member I think his name was Andy, he told me not to worry it would be sorted before we returned and it was.
Breakfast was fantastic, what a choice! All cooked to perfection & again the staff were there to help, attentive but not pushy.
The location was perfect for all the local shops, even a paper shop right next door and a bank a few doors away. As we had an assistance dog with us I was keen to find an area to exercise him and only 400 yards away from the Premier Inn was a lovely park. All the staff seemed to have been trained to accommodate for disabled peoples needs as they ignored my assistance dog when wearing his jacket and lead sleeve, which they admitted was very difficult, but made life easier for me as most hotel staff in previous hotels & in shops stroke & distract him.
We used the 30 minutes internet, which was really easy to access, though I could of done with 30 minutes before 12pm and another 30 minutes after 12pm, so I could catch up with my banking, emails and check on the animals I had left at home with my eldest daughter. We also had a family room with my mother and my children in, being teenagers they obviously wanted more time on the internet!
I would definitely recommend this Premier Inn to everyone especially families, owners of assistance dogs & wheelchair users :)

Room Tip: Despite being in the town centre I couldn't hear any noise and we were in rooms on the 1st floor...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DisabledMother4
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Thank you for your recent review its great to read that you had a fabulous stay and your first experience of Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre was a great one here at Leamington Spa Town Centre.
We pride ourselves on great service,a warm friendly welcome and clean comfortable rooms in a super location. I will pass on your wonderful comments to Nicole, Andy and the rest of the team.
Hope to welcome you back in any future visits.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel is situated at the bottom of the Parade - main street - so right beside all the shops and restaurants which is a bonus.

I received a warm welcome & found the communal areas clean & tidy.

My room was spacious, clean & fresh so I had a very pleasant stay.

My only gripe is you only get half an hour free WiFi per day. Just about enough time to check emails & itinary but when you're staying on your own it would have been nice to have it for longer (you can pay but I was on a strict budget).

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Clean, well maintained. Good food and comfortable beds. Stayed here in the past and it never lets me down. As with most city centre hotels, car parking is off site, so you can use the multi storey at the rear of the hotel, which is only £1.00 after 6pm

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Premier Inn .
I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you liked the great location, the polite friendly service, clean comfy rooms and good food.
Hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I like Premier inns, you know what you are going to get and they are always good. The premier inn in Leamington Spa is exceptional because of the really helpful and friendly staff. Add to that the wonderful location - fabulous!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Premier Inn last Sunday. We had never visited Leamington Spa, so the central location appealed to us.
We booked 2 rooms - we stayed in rooms 109 & 110. Both rooms were tucked away at the end of the corridor and very quiet.
The rooms were spotless with adequate tea & coffee facilities. The bathroom was clean.
Our only very slight gripe is that you are unable to open the windows - though I had read that on the hotel's info prior to booking.
There is air conditioning - but it was quite warm & we would have appreciated fresh air.
The staff we met were lovely - helpful & friendly.
The car park is £4 for 24 hours & signposted to the hotel - a 2 minute walk.
The railway station is a 5 minute walk. There is a Co-op next door to the hotel & the shops are up the road. I recommend a walk in Jephson Gardens - really beautiful. Leamington Spa is a fabulous town & worth a visit.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank yorkiejen
RobEarl, Manager at Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Thank you for your recent review, it was great to read that your stay was so enjoyable and the team looked after you with a warm welcome, friendly and helpful and you found your room clean & tidy.