“No communication”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Food Of Passion
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We ordered a fair amount of food from here on a Saturday evening via the just eat app. We received confirmation from food of passion and was told it would be with us within 45 minutes. An hour or so later I called them only to be told that a few of the items weren't available and that they'd "ran out". I asked them if they'd started to prepare any of the food we'd ordered and why hadn't they called to let us know there was a problem to which he replied they hadn't even begun to cook anything we'd ordered and that in fact they were "too busy". I have been looking forward to trying this particular takeaway and was really disappointed in the awful service we'd received. I would recommend calling them rather than ordering on line as they clearly cannot cope with internet orders and telephones orders at the same time.