Thomas James Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Falstaff Hotel(Leamington Spa)
Episode Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$88
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Mallory Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$224
US$209
Agoda.com
The Lansdowne Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$109
Victoria Park Lodge(Leamington Spa)
US$111
Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel(Leamington Spa)(Great Value!)
US$106
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Angel Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$146
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

we stayed here last year and was pleased with it , but stayed here last night and was very disappointed with it our room was a box size , it was very dirty , very smelly , and I dnt think theyed hoovered in any corners in like forever , the dust was thick , and outside our door was a massive stack of damp dirty laundry which was giving an awful stench and to think they charge £60 a night is shocking.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rachelsmith1978
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Booked for a quick stop-over in Leamington on a Saturday night. Very central location and pretty easy to find from the train station. Room was clean but very small and fairly tired-looking, though the shower was surprisingly powerful. The biggest issue for us was the noise coming from the bar downstairs - we could feel the floor vibrating from the bass into the early hours! It's good value for money and the breakfast was pretty good but only really suitable if you want somewhere to sleep after a night out or aren't bothered by noise.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lara187069
Reviewed 1 April 2014

In a hurry and wanted to be near the station, but no, never again. My room right at the top of several flights of stairs with no discernible fire escape, actually was not too bad, shabby yes ..but why didn't they warn me that someone had tried to kick the bathroom door in?! Or given me another room? As a solo female traveller it made me nervous about what sort of guests they had. However I was in a hurry to get to a work function and so did not mention it, although when I went past the reception it did appear closed. My friends walked me back because it is not at the best end of town and the bar's usual inhabitants are a motley crew, but on a Monday night it was actually very quiet. Next morning the man behind the bar and overseeing breakfast was very helpful ..... But this was probably not the right hotel for me. Next time I will read the reviews, I think they got it right!

Room Tip: N/A , ps there is no swimming pool!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Trish58IsleofLewis
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I felt really let down by the hotel, firstly, it was very hard to locate and I know leamington very well, I wasn't expecting to walk in to a bar to get to the reception, so just a warning! The room was very small, was ok for one night but I couldn't imagine staying there longer or returning. The carpets, wallpaper, curtains, bathroom and bathroom floor were dirty, stained and really needed some TLC. Also whilst in the shower, the shower door practically fell out, I had to hold it still as it was very close to falling apart. The lamps were broken, the flush button on the loo was not attatched properly, the cupboard was half broken - so all in all I think this place definitely needed a refurb! I am very easygoing and accept a few problems but I feel it is nessessary for me to write a review. Ok for one night but not any more.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davine S
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during a stop over in Leamington, we couldn't find anything else at a reasonable price and this was £60 per night. It was clear why, room very small and double bed against the wall. Staff friendly enough. Probably would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple