“Great Service”

ASK Italian - Leamington Spa
Ranked #132 of 262 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Part of one of the UK's leading Italian restaurant groups, the ASK Italian restaurant in Leamington Spa offers good value, stylish Italian dining. Enjoy the extensive menu ranging from pizzas, pastas and tasty salads to tempting antipasti and delectable desserts. ASK Italian have built a good reputation on their modern, stylish design and fresh, Italian cooking and this Leamington Spa branch is no exception. Diners can choose from a tempting range of pasta, including spaghetti al pomodoro or ravioli with wild mushrooms and ricotta. Other dishes include rustic salmon with butter beans, a white wine sauce and green pesto or tasty seafood risotto. Offering the diners of this Warwickshire town an attractive setting in which to indulge in classic Italian food, ASK Italian is a popular dining destination. There is something for everyone at the excellent ASK Italian restaurant, a great addition to the Leamington Spa restaurant scene.
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Arrived at Ask greeted by a lovely Maître d she showed us to our table but no sea view lol as requested but did have ducks walk passed. Food good service great couldn't falter it thanks guys my first visit to my great great grandfathers former town before he emigrated to Australia in 1854 you at Ask helped make it memorable a big big thanx. Glenn

There are newer reviews for ASK Italian - Leamington Spa

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I recently visited at ask italian on Saturday night with my partner. Ordered starter for 2 but we wai
Pted about 20 mins.Waiter and waitress, They were talking each other when i saw our starter on the kitchen shelf. We got exactly same problem with dinner.

However, whilst we were trying to enjoy our night with my boyfriend. We are gay couple btw. We saw very bad behaviours and heard bad words from waiter. A waiter started acting like a gay after saw us. He was trying to kiss chefs and laughing and manager was laughing too. She did not stop them. I haven't seen like that behaviours entire of my life.

We did not finish our meal and immediately left the restaurant. It was our anniversary and we really enjoyed. We'll never come back.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Met with friends for a cheap meal. We used a voucher that gave two courses for 10.95, which is good as the service was poor and therefore would not have been happy paying full price. The food was nice, no complaints there and the menu has recently changed giving a different variety of starters and mains. However the service was very slow and of poor quality. Only two people serving, they took ages to take our order despite it being a fairly quiet Wednesday evening. We did have one error with the order as well. There are plenty of better Italians to eat at in Leamington.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I love the atmosphere and location of this recently refurbed ASK. The food was brilliant but the service was quite basic and pretty inattentive.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Me and my family of 4 came here for lunch and we were amazed! As soon as we stepped through the door we were greeted with warm smiles and we got to choose our table, whichever one we wanted! (Nice touch!)

We chose a lovely table by the window. The restaurant feels very light and the tables are a generous space apart so it's not cramped at all! The decor in the restaurant is beautiful..

We had such a lovely waiter who took our drink orders and always came over to see if we needed anything else, any more drinks and asking if our meals were okay..

We had the rosemary and rock salt bread, pepperoni and cheese dough balls, olives, mushrooms and calamari for starters (on the photos on here) and they were delicious!

For mains we had pepperoni pizzas, lasagne and bolognese.. I have uploaded a photo of my lasagne which was lovely! All food was piping hot and very fresh..

We were very full up but just had to have some desserts as they all looked so yummy! We had an indulgent chocolate cake, lemon cheesecake, profiteroles filled with ice cream and a calzone apple pie! I have also added photos of these too :)..

We would all definitely come back as we throughly enjoyed our lunch with such fantastic service!

1  Thank Michelle A