“Good food if you can get it...”

ASK Italian - Leamington Spa
Ranked #121 of 271 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Part of one of the UK's leading Italian restaurant groups, the ASK Italian restaurant in Leamington Spa offers good value, stylish Italian dining. Enjoy the extensive menu ranging from pizzas, pastas and tasty salads to tempting antipasti and delectable desserts. ASK Italian have built a good reputation on their modern, stylish design and fresh, Italian cooking and this Leamington Spa branch is no exception. Diners can choose from a tempting range of pasta, including spaghetti al pomodoro or ravioli with wild mushrooms and ricotta. Other dishes include rustic salmon with butter beans, a white wine sauce and green pesto or tasty seafood risotto. Offering the diners of this Warwickshire town an attractive setting in which to indulge in classic Italian food, ASK Italian is a popular dining destination. There is something for everyone at the excellent ASK Italian restaurant, a great addition to the Leamington Spa restaurant scene.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This place is where we go when we can't be bothered to cook. If you can get a table and some service then the food is good. Its a chain, but the quality is high. However, in the past three visits getting the food has been a real struggle on 2 occasions. There are not enough serving staff - individually they are fine, and apologise for the delays but up to 20 minutes to give an order for drinks is poor. The last time I visited, the 3 of us walked out after 20 minutes - we had been shown a table and given menus, but that was it. If you are going here, then my advice is to count the number of serving staff, and count the number of customers before you sit down.

2  Thank GrayMan2

Reviewed 17 April 2014

To be honest, I can have no complaints whatsoever about my visit here, everything was exactly what I hoped and expected, having being before I knew the interior was in need of a little refurb, but nothing major. We were one of only two groups in at the time so we got very attentive service from the waiter who was polite and efficient throughout. The food was good, not amazing, but you can't expect amazing food from a chain restaurant such as this. The Garlic bread with cheese could do with a little more cheese to justify it's name and an offer of balsamic vinegar with the insalate caprese wouldn't go amiss! But overall very good and would have no qualms about going back.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I went here with my husband, daughter and father for my fathers birthday. We've been before and it's usually quiet so no need to book a table. The food was amazing and the staff friendly...they brought over a colouring pad for my daughter and a pin wheel, then saw my dad opening his birthday cards and brought him over a glass of fizz which I thought was really lovely. Good food and quick service. I had a 30% off voucher too which was taken off with no issues.

I'll definitely keep returning

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Arrived at Ask greeted by a lovely Maître d she showed us to our table but no sea view lol as requested but did have ducks walk passed. Food good service great couldn't falter it thanks guys my first visit to my great great grandfathers former town before he emigrated to Australia in 1854 you at Ask helped make it memorable a big big thanx. Glenn

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I recently visited at ask italian on Saturday night with my partner. Ordered starter for 2 but we wai
Pted about 20 mins.Waiter and waitress, They were talking each other when i saw our starter on the kitchen shelf. We got exactly same problem with dinner.

However, whilst we were trying to enjoy our night with my boyfriend. We are gay couple btw. We saw very bad behaviours and heard bad words from waiter. A waiter started acting like a gay after saw us. He was trying to kiss chefs and laughing and manager was laughing too. She did not stop them. I haven't seen like that behaviours entire of my life.

We did not finish our meal and immediately left the restaurant. It was our anniversary and we really enjoyed. We'll never come back.