Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Leamington Spa
Price range: US$0 - US$37
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

After a day of shopping with my friends bored4 year oldthe staff were an absolute savour. Free balloons, kids activity pack unlimited drinks and their dessert inlcuded for less than £5. I had a calzone pizza which was lovely. My friend had pasta and a large garlic bread. We highly recomend and will be back on a girls night out to try thecocktails!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

One of the best ive been to! I've been to a few frankie and bennies before but this is one of the best i have been to. The staff gave us a choice of where to sit and were always on hand to answer questions about the food.
Ok value for money

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Gone downhill which is a shame as I used to like this place for a quick snack! Order a steak which was tough as old boots! Got refunded on the meal which I was grateful for but I won't risk it again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I've always rated Frankie and Benny's but this visit wasn't so good I'm afraid. The table was grubby and underneath it was quite a lot of food (discarded chips etc). Son in Law ordered the enormous mixed grill but, alas, the steak was nearly all fat. However, credit to the staff, they did refund him for the meal which was fair enough but I reckon that they were short staffed as the standard here compared to other branches really was not good.

1  Thank jo w
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have had many family meals here which have generally been very good. However, last week when we visited for my son's birthday, our experience was not good at all. The service was very slow despite the restaurant only being half full. Also, there was no tomato ketchup left which I find strange in a restaurant of this type! When it came to dessert, I was told there was no vanilla ice cream which was meant to be an accompaniment to my toffee sponge. I was then offered pouring cream instead but then told a few minutes later that there wasn't any. This restaurant could be fantastic but the buying needs to be better and more staff are needed.

Travellers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Leamington Spa also viewed

Leamington Spa, Warwickshire

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Leamington Spa? Share your experiences!