“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Strada - Leamington Spa - CLOSED

Strada - Leamington Spa
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Reading, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Impromptu tesco clubcard voucher treat. Much appreciated. We will be making the pork dish at home - my husband has been raving about the mash! We all ate up. My daughters were well happy and my risotto was really tasty. We will go back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Southden

uk
“Happy Family Outing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have been to Strada twice over the last 2 months and I have had a really positive experience. The staff have been accommodating, friendly and attentive on both recent visits. It makes having a family lunch with my 2 year old really relaxed and stress free - so enjoyable all round.
The food has been consistently good. It's a decent chain restaurant that I think is good for families. Being able to use the Tesco boost vouchers is also a real bonus as makes it an affordable treat. I will be going back as I have no complaints.

• Visited March 2014
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Not Too Good Today”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Pleasant, friendly and efficient staff. Place gets very crowded and the food, I am afraid to say, isn't the best. I had a pasta dish with a very watery sauce which was devoid of any flavour. Perhaps it was a one off, as I've eaten here in the past and it's always been quite good, so am prepared to forgive them. It's nice to sit outside on a sunny, warm day or evening with a glass of something cold.

• Visited February 2014
Bedale, United Kingdom
“Not nice!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

After a busy day thought it would be a safe bet to eat here. Service was good but the food was awful. Chargrilled Chicken salad. Slithers of tasteless chicken with a few leaves & crushed, stale croutons. My hubby had a pasta dish with a very watery sauce. Expensive for what it was. Starters we had weren't much better. Really disappointed with the quality of the food.

Visited January 2014
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Awful experience.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

This has to have been one of the most awful experiences I have ever had from a restaurant. The food was average, nothing special. The service we experienced from every single staff member was awful. They were all so rude. When we said 'we weren't happy to pay the service charge as the service was not very good this evening' the waitress didn't even care to ask why or what was wrong etc, just disgusting. I will never be eating here again!

• Visited January 2014