“An Indian Treat”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Slough, United Kingdom
“An Indian Treat”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

2nd time we've been back to this restaurant in as many months and the food was just as good as last time. Despite being one of the busiest restaurants in town they always manage to keep the food coming without delay. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Best Curry House - You won't be disappointed”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I went in with a group of 10. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. We had our drinks and poppadoms straight away. The Food was TRUELY AMAZING. I was recommended by a friend and I must say I was not disappointed. We all bought something different and they all had their own flavour. All the staff were friendly and as a first time customer, we also had a free drink each on the house.
VERY GOOD. I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING AGAIN
THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE.

• Visited June 2014
Bishops Tachbrook, United Kingdom
“Delicious food with excellent service”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Paprika Club on a busy Friday evening. Despite being busy we were greeted promptly and seated quickly despite no reservation. Tastefully decorated restaurant with varied modern Asian menu.
My daughter chose Chicken Shaslik Starter followed by Vegetable Dhansak with Rice. I chose Stuffed Vegetable Pepper starter and Jalfrezi with Rice. Good portion size, well presented food served on hot plates. Food was delicious. Service exceptional.
We shall return again very soon!

Visited July 2014
“Best Indian meal we've ever had!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We went to Paprika Club, opportunistically, on Tuesday evening. Without a shadow of a doubt it was the best Indian meal we have ever had, and believe me, we are real foodies. The staff are friendly and attentive, the restaurant is spotless and tasteful. However, the food is the best bit. The tandoori king prawns are a 'taste sensation' not to be missed. The chicken rezala was delicious with just the right amount of 'kick.' My husband had tandoori special as his main course, which was laden with chicken and prawns, again he described his meal as delicious. The whole meal was washed down with a fab bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Poppadoms, 2 courses and wine all for under £60. Book now, you won't find anywhere better!

• Visited July 2014
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Superb curry house.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Brilliant service from all of the friendly staff.

Excellent menu, I have liked every meal from here!

Excellent and quick home delivery too!

Visited June 2014