“Gluten free”

Bistrot Pierre
Ranked #17 of 267 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$11 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bistrot Pierre's 'raison d'être' is great value French cooking and seasonal menus. We like to combine French bistrot classics such as steak-frites, boeuf bourguignon and crème brulee with our own take on regional favourites like confit de canard and paté de campagne. Our relaxed and friendly bistrot is the place to go for any occasion. Open seven days a week serving lunch and dinner and breakfast at weekends we have something for everyone, from the two-course prix-fixe lunch for £11.95 and a two-course pre-theatre menu for £14.95 to the sumptuous a la carte menu, and for those with little time we now also offer a one-course lunch menu for just £9.95. Wander through our distinctive French wine list too, with over 20 French wines sold by the glass you will discover something exquisite to drink with your meal. For something a little special we also host a range of events at the bistrot. Join us on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month for our Soireé Gastronomique, a six-course set menu with hearty provincial cooking. This is outstanding value priced at £22.95 per person. In addition, we also offer a special Dine with Wine evening where each course comes with a glass of specially chosen wine. This takes place on the first and third Wednesday of every month, so join us for a delicious two or three course set dinner menu for £22.95/£27.95 per person. We want to make sure there is something for everyone on our menus, whatever your dietary requirements. That's why you'll find plenty of delicious gluten-free dishes as well as a child-friendly menu on offer to help make your experience in our restaurant as easy and enjoyable as possible. If you love what we do and are looking for the perfect present, give the gift of French dining and order our gift vouchers online.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Just to let all the gluten free diners that the bistrot now has a full menu for you on the two or three course deal, try it

Clarke7LeamingtonSpa, Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you for your review and lovely comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,133)

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our Saturday morning breakfast at LeBistro was absolutely amazing.
The new Chef must have the touch of an angel. I had the Blueberry pancakes and can not praise them high enough. They were light and fluffy with the berries distributed evenly throughout and he certainly didn't skimp on them either. They were absolutely devine.
My breakfast companion decided on the traditional fry up and considering that the thought of eating that type of meal in the morning makes my head hurt, I must say it looked delicious. My friend confirmed that everything was absolutely perfect and polished of everything on the plate.
So hail to the new Chef ;-)
And of course the service was as always impeccable.

Thank you barbara for writing such a fantastic review and for recommending our restaurant; it's greatly appreciated. We are so glad that once again you enjoyed your breakfast with us. I would also like to take the time to thank you for your continued custom over the years and to let you know I have shared your comments with all my team.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Today 3 of my friends once again chose to eat here at lunch time. Food was excellent and the service was second to none. My husband and I also dined there last week for our wedding anniversary and once again the food could not be faulted.and the service was excellent. Four of us will be dining there again next week for a birthday and I have every confidence that every thing will be excellent as usual.

Clarke7LeamingtonSpa, Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I will be passing your comments on to all the staff, and I am sure they will be thrilled. We’re so glad to hear that you all enjoyed your lunch with us again and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've been here twice with a few friends. It's a nice place, beautifully decorated, creating a fantastic atmosphere. The service is great with lovely staff. I was a little disappointed with the lack of choice on the menu, and the portions were a little small. There wasn't anything that particularly stuck out from the food but it wasn't awful. I loved, loved the desert! We've tried pretty much everything between us and no complaints! The wine is good and the price is reasonable.

I would defiantly recommend coming here. Whilst creating a posh, romantic environment - you also feel super relaxed. And you never feel like you have to eat quickly and leave so someone can have your table. I'll be coming back more often.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had pork dish, soup and patte. The quality was poor. One of my friend got sick after eating the patte. The food was worse than expected and not french enough. but the atmosphere was ok.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are deeply disappointed with your comments and I will be contacting you directly to investigate further your experience and find out exactly what went wrong.