“Our favourite italian restaurant !”
Review of Piccolinos

Piccolinos
Ranked #114 of 267 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I popped in here last week hoping to get a meal as my wife fancied Italian! we were lucky and there was a table for two free. We were made very welcome - drinks soon appeared and we shared a fantastic starter - carpaccio. We both had pizzas for main and they were delicious. The restaurant staff are very friendly and efficient, the atmosphere is relaxing and the food lovely. There are many Italian chain type restaurants in the town but Piccolinos is a family run business which provides quality food and service. Visit them - you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank oloren1988

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Overall this is a decent restaurant, which does not cost too much.

I would recommend the Foccaccia starter with sun dried tomatoes. Also the Al Forno pasta which was also quite good.

Service is good -and overall this is a well run place.

Note it is not the same as the one in Birmingham which goes by the same name.

1  Thank HSJ18
Reviewed 26 April 2014

passing thro Leamington early evening Saturday we had tried several restaurants but only Piccolinos was so accommodating and found us a table. Lovely patron and staff and fantastic food, they couldn't be more accommodating. A mixed anti pasta was very good and huge and the risotto del Mari excellent with a huge amount of seafood, similarly a pasta with salmon had salmon in abundance, affogato was great and wines were fine, a lovely experience

1  Thank Rummum
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I came here on my 21st birthday for a meal with my family the staff where really helpful and when we rang up to change the time they was very accommodating. The food was fantastic I would recommend anyone coming to piccolinos the staff are fantastic and are very helpful nothings to much. I really enjoyed my 21st so thank you

1  Thank Annieriddick
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I don't like to write negative reviews but last night my husband and I were extreemly disappointed with the pizzas at Piccolinos. We met friends 4 there for a pre concert meal and were looking forward to having a pizza.
As foodie's and proper Italian pizza fans we quickly realised that although the pizzas made be freshly made as written on the menu, the bases used must be frozen. They were all uniform shape, quite thick and strange texture which makes us believe thy are frozen bases rather than freshly made dough. The base and the topping had very little flavour. I had an hawaiian and all I could just about taste was pineapple. My husband's Fiorentina likewise tasteless. A tad expensive too approx. £2 more than we pay in other restaurants.
It is areal shame when an outlet describes itself as a Restaurant and Pizzeria you would expect a proper fresh pizza.
Service was fine, place clean and nice Peroni but next time we go to the Assembly Rooms we'll go elsewhere.