“So so food with really slow service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Piccolinos
Ranked #85 of 255 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
middlesex
“So so food with really slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Very very slow service. Almost unbelievable that I thought it was a joke being played on us to see if we would walk out! Pizza was not the best at all, very bland and salty but husband enjoyed the spaghetti.

Horley, United Kingdom
“Great little Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

A work colleague and I recently visited this great little Italian while wandering around Leamington Spa looking for somewhere to eat. We were greeted warmly and shown to a table for 2. Drinks were quickly ordered and delivered, a lovely cool and refreshing pint of Peroni! The staff were attentive and took our order and left us to chat. When the food arrived, it not only looked, but tasted amazing. My colleagues pizza was huge and covered in toppings, while my pasta was delicious and the ragu sauce was flavoured just how I like it.

Drinks with the meal came in just under £35 for the 2 of us, which is great for home made real Italian cuisine....why would you bother going to a high-street chain like Zizzi or Pizza Express when you have a great little place like this on your doorstep!

Keep up the good work!

1 Thank John N
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor food, even worse service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Visited this evening. Visited around 7.30, restaurant was busy but not excessively so. Service was terrible - took a long time to get hold of waiters, left waiting for drinks, etc. And then once the order was placed the food took an extremely long time. The food seemed to be a mix, some of the meals were fine, but the Pizza I ordered was awful, one of the worst I've ever had. Would never revisit. Such a contrast to the nearby excellent Pizza Express restaurant.

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Never going again!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We went to piccollinos for my daughters birthday first service was slow then when they came to take the orders. The waiter went without taking mine and my sons order so I had to go upstairs and do it myself food was slow coming out when we finally got our main corse 1 was over cooked and tasteless and mine and my husbands was under cooked so sent back didn't bother ordering again as was put off as it was mussels and prawns. Then we went to pay and over charged us and wouldn't give money back. Never going there again ruined what was a really nice day left feeling stressed and angry!!

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great italian place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

very tasty food,lovely and friendly staff combined with a calm and relaxed atmosphere and great decor..also an excelent choice of wines that goes very well with the food menu..
Ww will be definetly second timers to this place

• Visited June 2014