“Hard to find but well worth it”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Latin Quarter

Latin Quarter
Ranked #70 of 240 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Liverpool
“Hard to find but well worth it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Finding this establishment through tripadvisor, we thought we would try it. All thought the address says Ladies Walk, the name of the place is Lake Enterprise Park, Unit 21. This Italian takeaway mainly does deliveries but you can go to the industrial unit and order/ wait for your order to be made. A wonderful couple run this place and everything was freshly made, with homemade dough for the pizzas and fresh food on top. They were very hospitable whilst making/cooking our pizzas whist we sat and waited, and we have come away with a very good impression of this business.

Visited July 2014

Lancashire, England
“Supreme pizza, pasta and ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I have been a customer of Latin Quarter since the early 90's and in all that time the quality of the food and friendliness has been second to none - it's how I imagine eating real Italian home cooked food to be. I introduced my partner a few years ago and he was hooked straight away. We've shared this review -
The owners of this business should be proud of themselves. The food is wonderful. The pizzas delicious and the ribs succulent. The pasta dishes ooze quality. I am so fortunate that I live nearby! Why can't all takeaways be of such good quality?

Visited July 2014
Lancaster
“The best pizza in Lancaster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have been getting our pizza from Pepe Rosso but someone suggested we try Latin Quarter. I wish we had tried this place before!

The pizza base is thin and crispy, as we like it. The tomato sauce is great and has a real 'Italian" flavour (I am Italian and theirs reminds me of home), and the mozzarella is good quality as well as the other ingredients, especially their home cooked ham.

The only downside is that the 'standard' pizza is quite small for the price but we have found that the 14" in enough for two.

The couple who run it are from Calabria and really lovely and passionate about what they are offering and you can see this reflected in the final product. We will definitely go again

• Visited May 2014
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Delicious pizza and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

These lovely people have been feeding me pizza for almost twenty years, and every single one has been delicious. The tomato garlic bread is particularly superb. Thank you!

• Visited January 2014
“Secret takeaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

I heard about this takeaway from word of mouth from a friend saying it wqa hidden away and you just had to knock on the door! So me and my partner went looking and found this amazing takeaway by far the best pizza in town and its ten tomes better knowing there freshly made by the nicest husband and wife ever I will never be using a different takeaway again its just simpley amazing

• Visited January 2014