“Urban Spice... Well the Toilettes nice.”
Review of Urban Spice

Urban Spice
Ranked #177 of 243 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
“Urban Spice... Well the Toilettes nice.”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This has to be one of the best take-aways I have eaten around had around lancaster. I highly recommend this to everyone that you know... If you WANT TO MAKE THEM ILL.

I had what was described on the Menu as a Chef's special. It turned out to be more like a toilet special. I have never had the squits so bad and I have been on a weeks bender in Magaluf.

This food wasnt even fit for animal consumption. Even the Cat turned the nose up at this and went hungry for a day.

Do yourself a favour and donate the £10 to Children in Need or The Homeless women outside Pound Bakery selling the riveting magazine "Big Issue". It really is that bad.

Saying that the didnt mess up my can of pop, it was as it described on the menu but a tad warm.

• Visited March 2014
8 Thank Gemmataylorssleeve

“DISGUSTING”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

NEVER EVER AGAIN... Sadly DISGUSTING. Over half hour late to deliver, only part order supplied. Called Urban Spice up immediately to inform them, they promised that the remaining order would be dispatched as soon as driver gets back. 1 hour 20 min later still awaiting, had to chase up again.

Of the four meals that were delivered the meat was over cooked to the point it was like eating rubber, the naan bread was bland and upon contacting Urban Spice again they told me to claim off Just eat as it was their fault that the order was incorrect. KEEP WELL AWAY. Still waiting for complete order to be delivered whilst I have written this review.

Order shortfall eventually delivered by a third party Takeaway (of which was OK). I spoke to Just eat regards this, it was not Just Eats fault in anyway what so ever.

• Visited May 2014
8 Thank Ian M
Oslo, Norway
“I had a dream that was curry. This was not it!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Awful. Late and poor tasting. Gave everybody stomach cramps and fluid back sides. Would avoid in future.

• Visited February 2014
9 Thank dredmond69
London, United Kingdom
“I tested this and found it good.”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was in Lancaster and wanted a quick meal from some takeaway. By searching over the Internet, I found quite a few takeaways near where I was staying. However, I liked some of the menu items and offers that Urban Spice had and wanted to check this out. Upon checking reviews here, though, I was kind of rethinking. However, I then thought to just give a try because of some of the special menu offers. And then I was really amazed when the food arrived in time, was looking freshly made, hot and delicious. I usually do not write reviews, but having seen the stereotypical comments about Urban Spice here and after having totally opposite experience, I thought to share this with you.

• Visited February 2014
6 Thank Chris J
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“They don't think it be like it is, but it do”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

How could they be big enough to do this it was ordered and arrived and it was a long time and it was curry and mango and we ate it and it was cold and we were ill afterwards and she did not like it and why were they big enough to do this and I will only order from nice and spicy now

• Visited December 2013