“I thoroughly pebble-dashed my toilet following this!”
Review of Urban Spice

Urban Spice
Ranked #147 of 202 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I like a curry like the next man. I even consider myself to have a strong tolerance to spice. This takeaway though really put me through the wringer had had me sh@#ting through the proverbial eye of a needle! Soggiest onion bhajis I've ever had the misfortune to put in my mouth! The rice was cold and all clogged together and the curry had the look and texture of something I have never come across in my life!
Within 30 minutes I had hurled the contents of my stomach over my lady friends new dress! Needless to say she was not impressed and I have not heard from her since! This curry was harrowing, I've not sweated so much since the time I lost my mum's favorite simply red album!
I wouldn't recommend - unless you really dislike the person, but even then I'm not that evil and would not recommend.

11  Thank bradthebandit

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Ordered this takeaway on the recommendation of my friend. I ate one bit and then fed the rest to my dog. I had to stay up with him for two solid days as he was turding all over the house. I recently fitted cream carpets which I purchased from Barry Lino and I can honestly say they Aren't white now. I've complained to the owners and he came round with his carpet rug doctor it didn't shift the turd of the carpet but he was quite a good laugh. All in all I wouldn't eat here if I was you

12  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This has to be one of the best take-aways I have eaten around had around lancaster. I highly recommend this to everyone that you know... If you WANT TO MAKE THEM ILL.

I had what was described on the Menu as a Chef's special. It turned out to be more like a toilet special. I have never had the squits so bad and I have been on a weeks bender in Magaluf.

This food wasnt even fit for animal consumption. Even the Cat turned the nose up at this and went hungry for a day.

Do yourself a favour and donate the £10 to Children in Need or The Homeless women outside Pound Bakery selling the riveting magazine "Big Issue". It really is that bad.

Saying that the didnt mess up my can of pop, it was as it described on the menu but a tad warm.

10  Thank Gemmataylorssleeve
Reviewed 4 May 2014

NEVER EVER AGAIN... Sadly DISGUSTING. Over half hour late to deliver, only part order supplied. Called Urban Spice up immediately to inform them, they promised that the remaining order would be dispatched as soon as driver gets back. 1 hour 20 min later still awaiting, had to chase up again.

Of the four meals that were delivered the meat was over cooked to the point it was like eating rubber, the naan bread was bland and upon contacting Urban Spice again they told me to claim off Just eat as it was their fault that the order was incorrect. KEEP WELL AWAY. Still waiting for complete order to be delivered whilst I have written this review.

Order shortfall eventually delivered by a third party Takeaway (of which was OK). I spoke to Just eat regards this, it was not Just Eats fault in anyway what so ever.

9  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Awful. Late and poor tasting. Gave everybody stomach cramps and fluid back sides. Would avoid in future.

10  Thank dredmond69