“1st class”

Add it.
Lancaster Leisure Park Tearoom
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 22 November 2015

been a few times for breakfast. 1st class food and service. great value good food and service. Comfortable and roomy

1  Thank johnjJ9520OJ

Reviewed 18 November 2015

This eating place situated next to the farm shop is a great improvement on the old café that used to be here, the place is spacious, very clean and plenty of seating.
The staff are welcoming and friendly.
We came here first for breakfast which was tasty and did not disappoint, then we came back to try the carvery which was also tasty and filling, we each had a plateful of meat and vegetables, they didn't give thinly sliced meats but good portions, the vegetables and potato's were good.
We all came away having not managing to clear the plate it was that good.
I'd certainly recommend that you try this place.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Popped in for a quick lunch last weekend. We liked the large airy café, and the smartly-dressed staff. We were seated quickly despite it being very busy. My partner ordered a sandwich and chips, and pronounced both "awesome". I ordered a Ploughman's lunch, which comprised cheese, cold meat, a mini pork pie, some piccalilli and a pat of butter, but mysteriously, no bread! I asked the waitress if this had been forgotten, but was told the Ploughman's didn't come with bread. I was very surprised a) because I thought cheese, bread and a pickle were the three staple ingredients of a Ploughman's, and b) because I was rather confused as to what the butter was for.... the waitress did bring me a very thin slice of rye bread and a piece of stale garlic bread, which was a small consolation.... The rest of the Ploughman's was delicious, so much so that I bought some more of the cheese from the shop next door.

This is a new establishment, and I'm sure these teething problems will soon be sorted out.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We only stopped for coffee and a sandwich, but both were really good.
I assume the place is new and is part of the very interesting "Countrystyle Meats Farmshop" next door, but has no name on the door or on its bills and no "identity". Other food, including carvery meals, looked generous and attractive. It has nice clean toilets, a big advantage on the Lancaster Leisure Park site! It is a big improvement on what was available before and we will go again.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Our visit to the cafe & we were not dissapappointed. Staff friendly tables clean. I had a plough mans which was plentiful , my husband had the full English which was also a plate ful , both tasty . People next to us were having the carvery which I must say looked very nice there was no empty plates . They now have a drinks licence & are open Friday evenings . Would go again .