“Delicious Sunday Carvery”

Add it.
Lancaster Leisure Park Tearoom
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is our 2nd visit for a Sunday Carvery and it was as good as ever. There was a choice of 4 meats, roast and boiled potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and at least 5 different veg and all that for just £8.95. Talk about value for money. Unfortunately we were too full to have a dessert which looked delicious, with a great choice including incredible ice cream sundaes. Would recommend booking as the place was packed when we arrived around 1.15 pm, we were very thankful we had booked. Despite being very busy the service was excellent.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is my third visit and I've had fantastic fish and chips here , and I've had a taste of the carvery before, today was my birthday lunch and I invited friends to come with me, I can truthfully say I have eaten and reviewed many eateries, but the carvery here takes an awful lot of beating, the food is just superb, the venue is bright , clean, the staff are cheerful and friendly, the attention and service is superb.
I did ask our waiter his name, if I can I like to make sure they get a mention, he was delightful as well as extremely helpful.
I can't praise this place enough , in my book , well worth a visit

Reviewed 6 February 2016

We were visiting the Antique centre and called in by chance as the Brewery was closed. Couldn't believe how big it was, you can't tell from the front. We both ordered the hot cavery sandwich. The cafe was rather busy and we did wait quite a while after ordering, 35 minutes and had to ask how long it would be? When it came it was very tasty and filling. I asked for crackling with my pork sandwich and I got it, my friend also got some with her beef sandwich. They did not seem to have many staff on, a couple more waitresses / waiters would speed things up.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

A new addition to the leasure park, there is a good menu available with a choice from breakfast to steaks and sandwiches. We chose the carvery and a selection of meat pork,beef,turkey and gammon for choice, Yorkshire pud,stuffing, crackling, 3 potato 4 veg ,gravy and sauces with all items hot well cooked and plentiful.
We found the yorkshires to be tough and tasteless for some reason not inedible but could be better.
Overall it was worth a visit reasonable prices,clean and new and the staff efficient and helpful. Would go again and recommend.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Went here for lunch (21-12-15). The manager and staff friendly and efficient. We ordered and the food was delivered very quickly (and a good plateful).

I had the ploughmans. Got to say (having read anothers review and come to the same conclusion) either change the contents or get it off the menu. Nothing wrong with the quality of ingredient. Just the mix. 3 peices of cheese, 1 small pork pie, some salad and a pot of piccalilly, 2 slices of pork and 2 slices of beef. Unlike a previous review I did not even get the butter. I can appreciate an attempt for a restraunt wanting to put thier own spin on a dish, BUT if that is going to be done then it has to be exceptional. I would hope they stick to an accepted traditional or take it off the menu.