“Rocky Street surprise”

Cuisines: American
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Rocky Street surprise”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Had a nice lunch at Rocky street. Waiting staff were v friendly and attentive. I liked what she did with the food.

1 Thank Ajh42

Preston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect experience”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have been in here 4 or 5 times since it opened late December and enjoyed every occasion. Even at peak times they made every customer welcome with a polite attitude and smile, I enjoy the music along with the made to order waffles and pancakes but seem to order the same item every time now. The American stack, can't go wrong with bacon and pancakes

1 Thank MatthewWilk109
passionateowner2014, Owner at rocky street, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for that great review, I will certainly make sure my staff are aware of your enjoyable experience.
Twickenham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food & lovely staff”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is a lovely, cosy diner with a good selection of food. I took my toddler to Rocky Street and, despite her lively behaviour, she was warmly welcomed. I'd recommend to families and individuals alike.

1 Thank Rosie A
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Incompetent staff”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I came with a friend as I liked the decor and wanted to try it out. Bad move. We ordered 2 lattes and 2 icecreams. There was one other table there and yet our lattes which we could see the 'waitress' struggling to make took over 10 minutes. Our icecreams arrived before the coffees and my icecream (the minty one) was so overloaded with mint flavoured popping candy that I couldn't taste anything but toothpaste. I like mint or I wouldn't have ordered it. . But this was ridiculous. . I tried and failed to scrape it off but gave up. My friend also left his as it had too much topping. . If you order icecream I think you should be able to taste icecream.

• Visited February 2014
passionateowner2014, Owner at rocky street, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
It is sad to hear of your upsetting experience and of which this is being investigated. Perhaps, when Management asked how you are enjoying your food, it would have been an ideal opportunity to explain how you felt, so we could have rectified this and made sure you left happy. As it is of the utmost importance to us that you enjoy the experience at Rocky Street.
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Love it!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Love this place and I keep returning, it's perfect. I've got a birthday soon and i choose to go here. Simple pleasures are fantastic. :)

• Visited February 2014
passionateowner2014, Owner at rocky street, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
It's great to hear you love our place! we hope to see you again soon.