“Didn't go for the casino but was rudely turned away when I needed help!”
Review of Castle Casino

Castle Casino
Ranked #16 of 28 things to do in Dudley
More attraction details
Owner description: Castle Casino, Dudley offers the perfect night out. Whether just out for drinks, a meal in our superb restaurant, live gaming tables and electronic gaming or our regular cabaret nights, Castle Casino has it all. Entry is instant and FREE! Join our mailing list and receive a £10 FREE BET! 18s and over only. Please gamble responsibly.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My mom had arranged to pick me up in dudley near this casino, as I waited and waited for her I was getting very worried. My phone had died on me and she was over an hour late to get me. I walked round the corner to notice the casino, so I went on in and explained my situation said I was very worried as an accident might of happened! The woman at the desk would not allow me to use their phone to make a quick call to see where a outs my mom was. To me, this didn't seem like I was asking for unreasonable help, I was disgusted and ended up just walking out after I explained over and over if I could ring her. I always fancied going into this casino but not anymore!! If the service is that bad just for a bit of help I won't be spending my money there!

8  Thank georgiaa_xo

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have been a member of this casino for years, the last couple of yrs since casino 36 has taken over,and different management have been used this casino has become a place for chavs and scruffs.From where it was providing a good costumer service to members,entertainment and great atmosphere, where i was happy to spend or lose my money.Now management do not know there costumers or appriciate long life members and the whole place is catered for young chavs and scum bags looking for a free soft drink now, Poker games are limited to the uninterested of staff and the attitude of staff is quiet different to other staff of other casinos, so if owner of casino 36 are interested and are still care of there business please take note.

7  Thank roger j
Reviewed 16 August 2013

really good quality beer,good price and great service.
you can have a good evening here without gambling

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Away from screaming kids & noisy jukeboxes, your able to relax with a game of Poker, Roulette, play the slots or enjoy a sumptuous meal in the restaurant!

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Could not comment on food etc as was not allowed in by manager although I am a memeber as apparantley it was members only and sign saying new members welcome. just because i didnt have ID on me although Im nearly 50. They said my details were not on computer but following week had a text off them advertisng free bet and meal for both new and existing memebers, wont be bothering again

3  Thank Paul J