Absolutely loved our Village Hotel stay Went up for our friends 30th and went to the Boogie Nights Party Night at the hotel Stayed 2 nights Hotel spotless Bed was sooo comfortable and room was lovely and dark because of blinds and curtains so slept like a baby Everyone, except one Bar girl, was so helpful and lovely and made us feel so welcome x We need some Village Hotels down South though lol It's bye bye Premier Inns, Holiday Inns etc and hello to Village Hotels Highly recommended Thank you Tammy aged 48
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley is situated on the A461, near to Dudley Centre and close to lots of attractions. The children will love the animals at Dudley Zoo. Everyone will enjoy a trip to the massive new Bullring Shopping Mall in the centre of Birmingham. You can also enjoy a stroll along Birmingham's canals and walkways, or visit the world renowned Ironbridge Living Museum. Within a short distance the unique Half Penny Green Vineyard is open to visitors. Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley has 124 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Dudley
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley West Midlands