Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley
US$49
US$54
US$48
Priceline
Travelodge Birmingham Kingswinford(Dudley)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
Travelodge Dudley Town Centre(Dudley)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$39
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,343 results
All reviewsclub roomblack country museumleisure facilitiessky tvthe vervespa treatmentsswimming poollovely hotelsteam roomone night staygymcinematescocarveryvenuebirmingham
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We spent the day here to see family then went for a meal and drink over the road at the bostin fittle. Which was beautiful. Had a drink in the bar at the villiage with live music and then early night. Room was beautiful warm and comfy. Slept great and had beautiful buffet breakfast. Definitely be back again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
dleeh456, Front Office Manager at Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for you kind words following your stay at the Village Urban Resort Dudley, we hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Very large, well-equipped gym, plenty of space for everyone. Spinning classes. Squash courts, Swimming pool....
Starbucks cafe in the hotel reception also a plus point.
Rooms (I was in a Twin room on the 2nd floor) are fine, though not the most spacious. One of my colleagues thought the walls were a bit thin, as noise travelled through....
Views out the back aren't great - over a big Tescos. But the proximity of the shops, zoo, castle etc are probably good for those with the time to spare!
Good breakfasts, variety of cooked, fruit, cereals, pastries etc.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for contacting us following your stay Mark, I am glad you enjoyed the leisure facilities. I appreciate the view of Tesco is not the best from a couple of our twin rooms. However I am delighted you enjoyed breakfast in the hotel and the surrounding area.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

When I heard that I was to attend a 3 day residential training course at the Village Hotel, Dudley, I checked the reviews on tripadvisor. They were generally depressing and negative, so I wasn't looking forward to the stay. The reality could not have been further removed from those negative reviews.
From the moment that I walked up to the Reception , to a warm and friendly greeting from the young woman behind the desk, every employee I met seemed genuinely helpful and enthusiastic. My room was all I could reasonably expect - comfortable double bed, TV, tea/coffee facilities, perfectly clean and wholesome ensuite bathroom. The décor may have been a little tired - but no big deal.
Meals were wholesome, and with a good variety of choice - even for a veggie like me. The aubergine and puy lentil cannelloni was particularly good. the restaurant waiting team were cheerful and obliging, even when our group made mistakes with the numbers due to be at the "team meal" one evening. They sorted us out calmly and efficiently.
The conference facilities were good, with ample refreshments available at breaks. I even tried the pool - excellent.

So - the village Dudley isn't' a warm, cosy characterful boutique hotel - but it doesn't set out to be. Our group of 12 were well looked after by a good team of employees. If it were not for the Village's policy of no name badge for their employees, i would have liked to mention the most impressive by name - but they were all good.. The man who seemed to be morning restaurant manager was particularly customer-friendly.
My experience over three nights with dinner, lunch and breakfast was so much better than the reviews suggested . I'd highly recommend it as a conference/training venue.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheLonePoster

Thank you for you kind words following your conference at the Village Urban Resort Dudley, I am glad the staff were warm and friendly and the facilities were enjoyed. We hope to welcome you and your party back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Visited restaurant on a voucher deal this week - 2 courses and drink. warm welcome from exuberant and enthusiastic staff member who thought my friend was my mum, being treated to an early 'mothers' day'! after laughing at the faux pas, he suggested best choice where we were dithering between options. roast pumpkin salad with pearl barley was tasty and good texture, well presented. whilst friend's spring roll was good. main of roast cod with kale and provencale sauce with mussels was very tasty and generous portion. friend's vegetarian aubergine cannelloni was rated 'delicious'. good ambience - busy but not rushed. food well cooked and presented. good menu choice and some offers for early bird in the week and combination booking deals for two.
all in all, a good experience - and as there are not many good eateries in the area, will certainly revisit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for contacting us following your meal in the Verve Grill, I must apologise for the faux pas experienced during your welcome.

I am delighted you both enjoyed your meal and hope to welcome you back to the Verve Grill soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

After reading the reviews for the standard room me and my partner decide to upgrade to upper deck staying on friday for one night. Upper deck cannot be faulted. the room was comfy, clean, and quiet. No paper thin walls, no dirty bathroom everything was clean and lovely. No complaint what so ever the gym was also very good with plenty of equipment available. Breakfast the following morning was also a good standard with a nice variety of food. The hotel itself is in a good location and very pleasant, including staff members. lovely stay would definitely come back again!

Room Tip: Upper deck for the extra £20 is definitely worth it
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for contacting us following your stay, you kind comments mean the world to us. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.