Having looked at hotels in the area I thought this would be the best option. I'm clearly wrong - reception service is slow, the rooms are small, with no sound proof to the floors or adjacent rooms. I wouldn't stay here again!! The rooms are hot and stuffy with no air conditioning....it's a very basic hotel the premier inn would have been a better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley is situated on the A461, near to Dudley Centre and close to lots of attractions. The children will love the animals at Dudley Zoo. Everyone will enjoy a trip to the massive new Bullring Shopping Mall in the centre of Birmingham. You can also enjoy a stroll along Birmingham's canals and walkways, or visit the world renowned Ironbridge Living Museum. Within a short distance the unique Half Penny Green Vineyard is open to visitors. Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley has 124 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Dudley
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley West Midlands