I stayed here with my family for a wedding and we had 2 x standard rooms and 1 x family room. The rooms had everything you needed, TV, Kettle, iron, Ironing board, Fan, Hair Dryer, extra pillows, Hand soap, Body wash, plenty of towels etc. However the rooms and hotel are dated. They do have upper deck rooms, which are lovely as friends were in these rooms, and I think only £20 per night more. The most important thing about this hotel is the service and staff which is 10/10, they couldn't do enough for you to ensure that your stay was the best it could be. Not only at reception, but in the dinning room, bar, spa, gym, you couldn't fault them and they work such long hours. Everything I asked for was provided, I even needed a room to set up the balloon art and they had a function on in their main room, but managed to sort out a small meeting room for us to use. There are lots of offers that the hotel have for weekends with functions and I will definitely be using the hotel again in November for my own birthday and they have offered discounted rooms. The Spa is wonderful, the staff are so friendly and when they had issues on the Saturday with staff sickness they still did everything they could to fit me in for an additional treatment when I hadn't booked. The gym is a good size with plenty of equipment and the pool has 3 x Jacuzzi's and steam room, sauna etc, Hair dryers are in the changing rooms and shower gel, however my daughter used the gym and pool late Friday evening and she said the changing rooms were very dirty. Noise can be a problem but this is due to us being at the front of the hotel where people sit outside on a warm evening. One of our party complained and they were moved and upgraded. Breakfast is lovely and the staff again moved tables around so that we could all sit together. Very affordable for the rooms and food and drink and I would recommend to anyone looking for a good location and affordable stay. If they renovate this hotel it will make a huge difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley is situated on the A461, near to Dudley Centre and close to lots of attractions. The children will love the animals at Dudley Zoo. Everyone will enjoy a trip to the massive new Bullring Shopping Mall in the centre of Birmingham. You can also enjoy a stroll along Birmingham's canals and walkways, or visit the world renowned Ironbridge Living Museum. Within a short distance the unique Half Penny Green Vineyard is open to visitors. Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley has 124 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Dudley
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley West Midlands