“OMG Best Indian cuisine ever”
Review of Dine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Visited this restaurant by chance,our friends really wanted a Chinese. The outside didn't look much and we were a bit hesitant to enter,but one of the local taxi drivers assured us it was brilliant. We were given a very warm welcome by the young waiter who showed us to our table (for 4). Each course was fantastic and the naan breads are the best we have tasted in the UK. We were greeted though the evening by the other staff who were very friendly,nothing was ever too much trouble. By the time we left the restaurant we felt like old friends.............We have all decided that this will definitely be a regular when ever we visit this area again.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I reviewed this restaurant favourably a long time ago. Because I like to travel around to get new experiences we haven't eaten in the restaurant for there for some time but it is our go-to place for takeaways.
In fact my teenage kids insist that I can't go anywhere else to get their chicken tikka masalla and they have eaten in more restaurants than most!

1  Thank CurryholicDudley
Reviewed 9 March 2013

got to be one of the best in the Black Country, food and service excellent, great choice of things a little different.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Dine is amazing. It may not look like the most appealing place from the outside but the food and the service are second to non.
I think my husband and I have now worked our way through the menu and have never had a bad meal there.
The staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble.
The meals are good value and the premises is always clean.
Excellent place, best curry in the midlands!

Reviewed 29 December 2012

I just don't understand this place, great food, great prices and you can always get a table, but I only visit midweek where the main course is two for one.