“Nice change”

Premier Inn Dudley Town Centre Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dudley
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was local to where we wanted to be. The price was quite good. We did not experience any noise. You can hear the traffic (it is on a busy junction) but it did not bother us at all.
Check in was quick & easy, the room was comfortable & the staff were friendly.
Car parking convenient & plentiful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roger-tex

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Room 1, right next to reception. It had plenty of room for the wheelchair, a lowered bed and, most importantly, a wetroom shower. Katie on reception was really friendly and professional, as were the restaurant staff at breakfast.

Not only would we recommend this hotel to all travellers, we hope to visit again before my plaster cast is removed in 4 weeks time!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MsTrinder
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Stayed in this hotel for one night with my mum and it was brilliant. The staff were very welcoming and the rooms were clean and well maintained. There is a cinema and a wide variety of restaurants in walking distance from the hotel.I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaswinder J
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Yet again, we had a really good nights accommodation at a Premier Inn. I have no bad comments to make but would like to thank all the staff for their courtesy and attentivenresds without being intrusive. Would recommend unreservedly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Staff were very helpful. They quickly sorted out a problem with my booking and gave us coffee whilst we waited. We were there for a funeral each member of staff asked the following day how everything went. Very personal touch, that was much appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The Premier inn is near to Dudley Zoo, the town centre and easy to access. There are sufficient parking facilities and numerous warm welcoming bedrooms. the staff are very efficient, accommodating and helpful.
The restaurant is clean, adequately spacious, the food is exemplary, especially breakfast.
If you plan to stay here. Definitely have breakfast before you leave, It's well worth it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gail G
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had a hastily arranged four night stay at this Hotel last week. From the minute I walked in I was made very welcome by the Staff especially Nazma who despite being around 5 feet tall and 7 stone helped me struggle with my suitcase and showed me my room.
The rooms are basic and ideal for a short stay - Comfortable beds, large bath and power shower. Small wardrobe, only one drawer though - flat screen tv, Tea & Coffee, a table and sofa.
The breakfast for £8.25 was quite reasonable and you can have as much as you want.
When I came back cold and tired from a trip to Birmingham, Naz welcolmed me back and made me a hot cuppa in the cosy dining area.
I shant hesitate to stay there again if the need calls.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dudley
Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley
The Quality Hotel Dudley
Station Hotel
Station Hotel
#6 of 7 in Dudley
Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley
Travelodge Birmingham Kingswinford
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Oldbury M5 Jct.2

Been to Premier Inn Dudley Town Centre Hotel? Share your experiences!