All reviewsthe black country museumchiquitoswithin walking distancebusiness parkdudley town centreshowcase cinemalocal attractionsbusy roadcosta coffeeclean roomsmain roadair conditioningall you can eatstayed here for nightsnight's sleepgood nights sleepwould stay again
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We have stayed in a few Premier Inns and have not been disappointed with the Dudley branch the staff were polite the room was very clean and if you eat in the surrounding complex some give you a prestige off the only complaint we have that the restaurant did not have a large menu may be 5/6 things so we had to eat out

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have stayed here a number of times now as we have family living local. The food is always good. and the staff are always pleasant. the room is clean with plenty of hot water. It is handy for the Zoo and black country museum. We also often go to the cinema that is a short way a way with lots of eating places nearby.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I stay in a lot of premier inns and I genuinely love them but something is wrong here. Stood for ages at check in as no-one at the desk (subsequently didn’t see anyone there at any point during my admittedly brief stay). There was a sign saying push the buzzer. Eventually someone turned up, and said “we really must do something about that, no-one ever knows where the buzzer is”. Too right they should!
Breakfast was nice, but being cooked by a young lad in a heavy metal shirt and baseball cap. No chef outfit and no hairnet.
As for the room, clean as usual but fan was very squeaky and noisy, drains stunk (and made a very loud banging noise whenever the bath or sink were run), and the smoke detector flashed a red light all through the night.
If you read my reviews, I’m normally very complementary of premier inns but I wouldn’t choose to stay here again if I had the choice. A shame.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel as it was central to where we needed to go for a reunion. Although they say you have the best sleep, I found the beds that soft that it hurt my back. I found the wheelchair access room was well planned and the bathroom was really planned too. Even larger than mine at home. The hotel was off the main road but there was no noise through the windows and air conditioning was on as it was hot in the room. I was really pleased with the breakfast, but feel £8.99 each could have been a bit cheaper.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Room very clean and tidy. Bathroom clean and tidy, comfortable bed. Breakfast very good. Highly recommend staying here, ideally situated for Dudley Zoo and Black Country Museum.
Cleaner came in and cleaned our room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple