Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

For the price wasn't expecting the Ritz however the poor apathetic and rude attitude of staff just added to the worn rundown atmosphere of the place. Room was ok and reasonable clean apart from ingrained stains on carpet and chair. Basic and acceptable for one night. The staff were disinterested and monosyllabic. Will not return. Use premier inn only 2 minutes down the road.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Safari275691
Reviewed 7 December 2019

Didn't look much from the outside, and location a bit out of the way, but once in my room I was pleasantly surprised.

Room itself was huge, and had all the facilities and amenities I needed - iron and ironing board, free (and fast) wifi, decent TV, really good shower etc.

Bed was comfortable, and thanks to decent double glazing the room quiet despite proximity to busy roads/industrial estate.

Stayed four nights, couldn't really fault it really, just awarding it 4 stars out of 5 on the basis that I did feel I was paying a bit of a premium price (think there was something on at the nearby Doncaster races whilst I was staying there).

Would definitely return though if having to stay in the area again.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2019

The worse hotel I have ever stayed at.
Avoid at all cost.
It’s cheap for a reason : it’s dirty and awful. The night I stayed, there was NO WATER when I woke up! I was given a pint of cold water from the bar to brush my teeth and wash myself before an important meeting!!
The company refused to refund despite my day being completely ruined due to the water issue.
My clear and honest advice is to avoid this place.
Useless and dreadful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2019

For the price we paid, we weren't expecting the Ritz but I was really impressed. Nice big room, big tv. Comfy mattress but pillows were too solid for our liking. Excuse the messy bed, photo was taken on day we left, just wanted to show you how the rooms really look, compared to the company's photos.

Staff were really friendly and helpful. Didnt hear much traffic in our room at all, despite being quite near a main road.

I wouldn't recommend anyone visit the nearby Beefeater, very pricey. We walked to the Morissons about 1/2 mile away and had something in their cafe instead. There is a Brewers Fayre about a mile away too, but too far to walk for us after a long day.

Would definitely stay here again whenever we visit Doncaster for shows etc.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

This is probably the worst hotel I have ever been to in terms of how they deal with clients. They do not tell you before that after you have booked a £45 room you need to pay deposit of £100 and they said they will refund it after you check only for them to tell you that it will be refunded in 3-5 business days. The only positive thing about this hotel is the guy at the bar that’s open throughout the night treated us with care and concern and was friendly the rest of the staff treated us like crap

Trip type: Travelled as a couple