Ramada Encore Doncaster Airport
US$77
US$74
US$74
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Doncaster M18/M180 Hotel(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsan early flightwet roomterminal buildinglaminate flooringthe sofa bedwalk in showermodern hotelnight staytea and coffee making facilitiescar parkplenty of parkingbooked this hotelstayed here for one nightreception areagood nights sleepexcellent value for moneysteak
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stayed there on business in the area the room had been paid by my collage however the assistant insisted in charging my card also only to charge me and book me to someone's else's room and name that caused embarrassment at the bar that evening had one of the staff members Danni not stepped in the issue would have escalated also on the same evening we were informed the kitchen hobs were not working so the menu that is very limited was further limited as most of it was unavailable here I am four days later with still no refund and the hotel can only blame my bank however had they got it right in the first placed we would not be here on the evening the member of staff Danni was working so hard to keep the place going and in my opinion she shown out in a under preforming hotel

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ClareTids, Deputy General Manager at Ramada Encore Doncaster Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear dublinboy76,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and I do apologise for any issues you encountered. Our staff take all feedback very seriously and we will certainly ensure that the points you have mentioned are raised with the relevant departments to ensure we work to improve our guest experience. If you would like to discuss your feedback with me personally I would ask that you contact the hotel directly. I do hope you will accept our apologies once again.

Stuart Breen
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night on Thursday 12th June (and had 15 nights parking),and we found the hotel to be welcoming, modern and located only a 10 minute walk to the airport. This is a great place to stay and park your car when flying from Doncaster Airport. The staff are very friendly, efficient and go that extra mile to ensure that you are looked after and valued, as a customer. The room was modern and had a great walk in shower. The food was really fab for an airport hotel and we were both very impressed by the quality, portion sizes and cost. We even gave a good tip, as we really felt that the staff deserved one. We only had 2 small issues: the bed mattresses could do with replacing as we could feel the springs in places and the cleaners need to pay more attention to detail and empty the bathroom bins after each room is vacated. We found rubbish and a dirty nappy in the bathroom bin, and the chair next to the dressing table was covered in dust, so I wouldn't use it. I didn't report this as I only noticed the cleaning problems on the morning of check out. These are just small issues that can be easily resolved. We are not put off by this though and would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others. Overall a great hotel with such lovely, friendly staff. Well done Ramada Encore.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DNP6

Dear DNP6,

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team work hard to ensure all of our guests have a pleasant experience and your feedback is very valuable and always appreciated. We do look forward to welcoming you back again this year.

Stuart Breen
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is such a clean hotel, quiet and very convenient for the airport, which is a 5 minute walk across the road.
The staff are very pleasant and helpful.
The bedrooms are clean and comfortable. However they do not have any toiletries available, so if you are going make sure that you pack your toilet bag at the top of your case or place it in your hand luggage until you are ready to go out of the hotel.
The price to stay and park the car for a week was very reasonable, plus it saved driving to the airport early hours of the morning, the day of departure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mazSouhYorks
ClareTids, General Manager at Ramada Encore Doncaster Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear mazSouthYorks,

Many Thanks for taking the time to review your stay here at the hotel. I think you for your kind words and am very glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. I can confirm the hotel has basic toiletries available at reception such as toothbrush/toothpaste, combs, shavers and deodorant. I have made this more clear in the Guest Service Directory found in the guest rooms.
I hope you had a fantastic holiday and look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is such a nice hotel. It's simple and functional, but has everything you want and is excellent value. The whole hotel was immaculately clean and bright; all the staff were lovely and friendly, and nothing was too much trouble. Good buffet breakfast, plenty of car-parking space, and very comfortable and peaceful, even though right next to Robin Hood Airport.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear David S,

I would like to thank you for your kind words in your recent review of your stay here with us, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and felt you got excellent value.
I have passed on your kind words to our staff regarding their service and we look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel is pretty basic and was under staffed when I stayed. The room was on the small side and the double bed did not seem like one and was hard and uncomfortable. The food menu choice was not extensive but not a problem as the burgers were good. If I flew from this Airport I would probably stay at another hotel central in Doncaster.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig H

Dear Craig H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the hotel, I apologise that you did not find the hotel up to standard. I would like to confirm that the bed size is that of a standard double bed and the hotel hosts a range of menus including Lunch, Dinner and a Specials menu.
I do hope you will visit the hotel again in the future to give us a chance to prove we offer a good, quality product.