Algotels
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel the night before attending a Vulcan airside tour at the Doncaster Sheffield airport. Perfect location for the hotel. Clean, warm, friendly staff and safe secure car park. Would definitely stay again! 😊

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Fantastic. Stayed a few times here. Always a friendly welcome check in great no problems . Great room overlooking airport very very clean. Everywhere you go is kept spotless cleanest hotel we have ever stayed at. 5 min walk to airport lovely airport. Now for the best part.!!! Breakfast was the Best we've ever had well done to the check . Not and him yummy 😋😋 . No bad points at this hotel . Thank you everyone

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Alistair K
ClareTids, General Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Doncaster Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear Alistair K,

Many thanks for taking the time to place your recent review, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for kind words regarding the staff and cleanliness and I can confirm I have passed your comments on to the chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

Despite a call to reception I can’t get the heating going so spending a second cold night on a rock solid bed with a ridiculously thin duvet. To add insult to injury the huge moon like emergency light by the door does a grand job of lighting up the room, so if you like a dark room tough luck.

The rooms are large but sparsely furnished but the en-suite is very good.

Breakfast was ok, cooked to order once someone showed up to take my order and then a bit slow to actually arrive. Frustrating as I was on a tight timeline to get to work so it will just be cereal this morning.

Very underwhelmed with the hotel and would certainly find somewhere else if I’m in the area again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
ClareTids, General Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Doncaster Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Stayawayalot66,

Thank you for taking the time to place your recent review, I apologise you did not find your stay 100% satisfactory and would like to confirm we take all comments on board.

I do hope we can welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 24 November 2019

Perfect place to stay before your flight.

Hotel is clean and modern, rooms perfectly adequate for an overnight stay, nice bar area lounge to relax in, food is fairly simple as you would expect but good none the less.

Hotel is about a max 5 minute walk from the terminal, note however the hotel does not offer a drop of or pick service.

For those with limited mobility or lots of cases a taxi can be ordered by the reception, however their is a drop off point directly outside of the terminal which costs £3, we walked to the terminal when we departed, however on our return my wife waited with the luggage while I went and got the car from the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear vwmad,

Many Thanks for taking the time to place your recent review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind words regarding the cleanliness, the bar and the lounge.

We do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2019

excellent value for money and excellent service. Location superb. Staff very helpful. Maybe could do with new beds as the current ones squeak when you turn over. The hotel is quite basic but very clean,

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ClareTids, General Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Doncaster Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear janetmartinez1948,

Thank you for taking the time to place your recent review, I am happy you enjoyed you stay with us and thank you for your kind words which I will pass on to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.