“The best is premier”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Doncaster
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“The best is premier”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

Staying at the Premier Inn was the best addition to a wonderful family weekend. Friendly staff, friendly service and great attention to detail ensure you are guaranteed a wondrful experience at a well and reasonably priced hotel.

Give it a go you'll see what I mean.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
cornwall
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

A lot better than expected.
Lovely & clean.
A great breakfast.
Nice bar.
Great staff especially 'Scott Allen' - a true credit to the hotels team. Thank you Scott for making our stay a very pleasant one.
Will book again when we are next in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Isle of Harris, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

Stayed one night on business. arrived late but thankfully the restaurant was open until 10pm and the waitress didn't bat an eyelid at us ordering at 5 to 10. My room was spotlessly clean and spacious. I only spent 10 hours in this hotel but it is clearly very well run. Faultless.

Room Tip: My room was nice and overlooked Doncaster Minster, a very impressive building.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

I stayed in this hotel 3 times for business. last visit on 18/5/2012

best value for money in every espect for somebody who need Doncaster city center loaction.

It tick all boxes - rooms are clean and spacious , the overall area is nice and friendly , you can enjoy nice meal and relax with a drink in the resturant on the ground floor - "table-table" saving you entregy to go to a pub in the city - you can than just go stright to your bed.

The added value in this hotel is the reception staff , every time I arrived I was served with a very friendly staff always ready to help.

After 3 visits in the last 4 monthes , I could realize that Jillian was the star of the recepetion staff!!

I had to recieve parcels delivered to the hotel , and few other things that only locals could assist somebody from abroad , and jillian was very friendly and assisted me with everything following me untill everything was sorted.

I have seen lots of reception staff in variety of hotel levels but jillian set a new standard for the optimal recepetion function,

I am sure I will be coming back again.

Lior B

Israel

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Liverpool
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

This is the first chain hotel I have stayed in with no ironing facility, when I went to reception I was met with little assistance other than if one happens to be returned we will let you know I dont like to iron on a break away I hasten to add but I was going to a party and I needed to run over my dress and my husband his shirt! However good location although on a main road you do get noise from that, check in good although they dont take cash all done on a machine, room clean, quite big, reasonably quiet inside, bed and pillows excellent all in all good stay I would stay here again

• Stayed May 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

The hotel was nice, clean and the bed was prefect. Staff were excellent especially, Laura on reception, she made my husband and I laugh alot and give us all the information we needed for an great time await for us without the children. Breakfast was excellent would most recommend it, will be coming back again with the children.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Leamington Spa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

Travelled up to Doncaster on the 26th April on business. On arrival i was greeted by a very friendly member of staff and asked if i had stayed there before (no i hadn't) and was subsequently shown the automated checking in process. The room itself was of a good standard with modern fittings and the cleanliness was also very good. I found the food to be of a very high standard and reasonably priced, the drinks were also fairly priced.

I managed to leave a shirt in the room when i checked out, but after calling them Saturday 28th April i spoke to Laura in reception who confirmed that the shirt was there and that she would personally put it in the post for me as i live over 100 miles away. The shirt has been received so a BIG THANK YOU TO LAURA!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business