and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Doncaster Central (High Fishergate) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Doncaster
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Excellent room and service throughout. Good location and good looking building near roads and shopping centre. Liked the lighting in the rooms and chance to buy Costa Coffee. Restaurant far more pleasant than most budget hotels with good food. Loved the whole experience and will go again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 42blueeyes

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Welcoming staff on arrival also clean comfortable room and although close to a main road there was very little room noise
Within walking distance of all the facilities of Doncaster including shops,pubs and restaurants

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roy K
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Highly recommended. Stayed here with my friend and her son. Bedroom was the perfect size for the tbree of us. Bathroom was good size too. Just need more tea and coffee replenishment.
Splendid staff!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed overnight for work. The room was immaculate and staff were helpful and friendly. However the main attraction of the room was the view from my window. It looks straight across to the cathedral over the road. It was very impressive and lovely to wake up to in the morning. My room number was 227. Worth requesting if you fancy a lovely view in the middle of city.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jill R
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a good example of a budget hotel near to town centre and railway station . I have stayed here before and have always found a very reasonable rate . The staff are all very attentive and efficient . I believe parking may be a problem (but I arrive on the train ) in any case the hotel actually telephoned before my stay to check on my needs !! The facilities and rooms are clean and tidy

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Booked this hotel as it had inter-connecting rooms. We were travelling with children for my daughters birthday, so it was very important for us to all be together. I confirmedthe booking again a few days before arrival, and everything was still ok. Half way into our 2 hour journey to Doncaster, I received a call from Premier advising us that the inter-connecting rooms we booked were now unfortunately un available, because the previous nights occupants had decided to stay an extra night! I was rather annoyed. I asked the manager why they didn't explain to these people that the rooms had already been booked, and that should they wish to stay an extra night they would have to move rooms! I was told that they had tried, but that the occupants were Italian and didn't speak much English. It was too late for us to turn round or try and get anywhere else, and besides, I would have had a very disappointed daughter (and friends). However, on a good note, the team were excellent at making things up to us. Firstly they refunded one of the rooms, then on arrival to the room, my daughter found a birthday card from the hotel. They decorated our dinner table with helium balloons, and brought out cake and candles and sang to her at the end of our meal. Other good points include it's location - very central. It's clean, the staff are friendly and I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of noise despite it being on a main road surrounded by pubs! Overall, I would recommend this Premier Inn!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I honestly can't wait to go back to Doncaster and to stay in this hotel again. It is so central you won't need to move you car. (Apart from moving it from car park to car park!) The only downside to this hotel is that there is no designated car park. There is a 24hr one 2 minutes down the road but any longer than that you find your whole time moving your car from car park to car park and clock watching.
However! The staff and hotel make up for this at the Premier Inn. They couldn't have been more friendly and helpful! The rooms very immaculate and comfortable. The on site TableTable had a great selection of food and it was delicious!! The Jacket Potato with Prawns and the Buffalo Wings were to die for!! I also had a meeting here and the room had everything we could have wanted, white boards, projectors, tea and coffee was also provided and even some yummy biscuits!

Overall I would definitely stay here again and would definitely recommend! (I might come up by train next time though!!)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business