Lowest prices for your stay
£47
£50
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
£38
Fully refundable before Fri, 19 Apr
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Restover Hotel for 1 night while down Doncaster way visiting family. From arriving to departing, the staff were so polite and friendly. Rooms are basic, with the usual complimentaries of tea, sugar, coffee, milk. The room was warm and clean, the bed so cosy. Breakfast was good. We'll stay there again but longer next time we're down that way.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2019

I'd booked here before I read the reviews and I was hoping for the best. I was not disappointed at all I can't believe some of the reviews to be honest, it was clean, basic yes but for the price you can't complain. Reception staff were very nice and friendly, and the room was warm and cosy.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2019

I went to drop a delivery to reception staff and received a 100 quid fine. I was set up by the staff. This is ruthless an malicious. These people are awful and criminals....

Signage is poor and was just a few minutes in an out

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Stayed here again for St Leger weekend and if anything it'd improved from last year, hallways were cleaner and rooms were comfortable. The location of the hotel is excellent, reception staff were superb and nothing was too much trouble.

Room tip: I was in 204 facing the road and carpark but the noise wasn't a factor in anyway
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Mark U
Reviewed 16 September 2019

I booked here for three nights but could only stay for one. My room stank of cigarette smoke and aside from that I couldn't sleep due to noise outside my window in the carpark from other guests. The walls and hallways are not nearly soundproofed enough to get a good night rest. I managed to get maybe 3 hours of sleep before an important day. Unacceptable. Can't recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019