“Top landlady”

Rigsby's Guest House Doncaster
Ranked #1 of 24 Doncaster B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 July 2014

A landlady to die for. Well looked after for our weekend stay.
Would recommend to anyone staying in Doncaster.
Good value for money with a hearty breakfast every morning.
Walking distance to town centre and handy for racecourse.
Andy Walker

Room Tip: Top floor gives best views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew W

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Nice BIG old house, with character and charm... set back from the road, near the town centre. Tracey does her best to make one relax and feel at ease. Just the place to spend a month while I bought a house locally.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed 4th/5th of June made to feel very welcome by Tracy even though we arrived later than planned due to traffic. Excellent service and Tracy was very helpful would definitely book again and recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3rd 6th April was made welcome as soon as we entered Tracy made us feel at ease she showed us our room which was huge she explained it was a family room but as we specified we wanted en suite this was to our advantage the room had a sea side theme clean and smelt of laundry nice. We even had flowers in our room
Breakfast was a treat Tracy had got pastry s in for breakfast and fresh coffee was a welcome addition I would recommend anyone to check out Tracy s bed breakfast it's clean value for money and we felt at home and will be back very soon. Wwww.rigsbysguesthouse/wix.com/Doncaster

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I arrived early in Doncaster and went straight to this hotel was greeted by a very nice Tracy and shown to my room the white room massive room with massive bed comfortable and relaxing would recommend to anybody and will be back next year regards terry

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 23 March 2014

spent one night 22nd march 2014 .was made very welcome .such a lovely place to stop .our room was the family room at the top of the house .a lovely room .we spent the evening in the room downstairs which been done for guest .such a lovely peaceful room .and warm .the breakfast was very good ..would go back again .nothing was too much trouble .did there best to make sure you had a nice time .thanks a lot

Room Tip: the family was a lovely room for just two with your own bathroom with shower
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Liz (moby) invited myself and my husband to stay with her and got us tickets for a big charity night she was singing in really pleased with how she has decorated and runs this bed and breakfast and enjoyed the whole weekend . I have since tried to contact liz (moby) to be told she no longer there and no contact no for her can anyone help really need to speak to her her dearest friend jean (sunderland)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends