“The BEST hotel!”

Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Doncaster
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Last night before school, so booked an Executive room for the 4 of us. I'm a vegan and the made me some lovely lovely food, even cooking my food separately and everything.
Gorgeous room, with loads of space, a proper fireplace and big old fashioned desk.
We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

Many Thanks for posting your kind feedback I look forward to welcoming you when you visit us again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,126)

Reviewed 23 August 2011

I have never stayed at the this hotel but I visit often for business lunches and events. I have also attended weddings, funerals and other family events there. It is by far the best Doncaster has to offer and I say this as a Doncaster resident who has been to all the hotels within the town. The service is superb and whether you go for a quick coffree or attend an event, the service received is always the same.

It is a little oasis of calm in the town.

I cannot compliment the staff and hotel enough and long may it continue!

Enjoy your time at Mount Pleasant, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I shall ensure that these are passed through to all members of team. I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2011

My partner and I have just returned from staying at this hotel and on arrival it looks stunning the grounds around it are beautiful! At the reception the staff seemed friendly and talkative. Our room 274 was lovely, very clean, spacious and the mud bed was Brilliant to sleep in. Best nights sleep I have had in a long time. The food is ok, room service arrived late after ticking the 9.15-9.30 box for breakfast it finally arrived at 9.50. The drinks are reasonablly priced for a hotel bar and the bar is open 24-7 for guest which was great. Out T.V remote didn't work I ask for a new one at reception and it never arrived. Taxis are ontime picking you up from the hotel but trying to book one coming back to the hotel, both Friday and Saturday night we waited 45 minutes when they said 20!! even though they were per- booked in the morning. We both was still very pleased with out stay here and would return

• Stayed: August 2011

Many thanks for taking the time to post your revew with regard to your recent visit. It was very pleasing to hear that you enjoyed your room and especially the mud bed and that it provided you with an excellent nights sleep.
Please accept my apologies with regard to your TV control and the delay of your breakfast which are below the standard of which we strive to attain.
I do hope that this did not detract from the rest of your stay and look forward to personally welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

My Husband and i booked a two day break to this hotel and was very surprised to get an upgrade to the jessop suite on our arrival, it was beautiful couldnt fault a thing from the bedroom to the food, it made our stay the more special. We will definately be reccommending this hotel to our family and friends, it definately has the Wow factor the only thing i could complain about was we was not there long enough, so get booking folks you wont be dissapointed i can 100% percent guarantee it.

Mr & Mrs Lord

Mr

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2011

Many thanks for your great feedback, it is so very pleasing to recieve such comments and I shall ensure that your thoughts are relayed to all the staff I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2011

Our daughters wedding has just been held at Mount Pleasant Hotel, Doncaster.

David and Lauren are the wedding co-ordinators, and we could not have had a more genuinely caring and considerate couple of people looking after our interests. From first visit, checking out the facilities they helped plan our day in all aspects, nothing was too much trouble, with some very ggod advice. The day went off without a hitch.

The hotel is a great setting for weddings, spacious with lovely grounds and gardens, a photogaphers dream ( I hope.... not seen the photos yet ).

The rooms are very comfortable, spacious, well decorated and well equiped.

The wedding breakfast was excellent, quickly and efficiently served, and still hot with a fabulous selection to choose from. The evening "indoor barbeque" was a hit with the evening crowd, although most of the day guests were still suffering from an overdose of lunch. Breakfast next morning was every bit as good.....Oh, and not forgeting canapes fit for an king!!

Thank you David, Lauren..... and the rest of the team of waiting staff, bar staff and chefs.... a job well done.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank paulsbrother
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2011

Many Thanks for taking the time to write such fantastic feedback. Its such a pleasure to read such nice feedback and will ensure that your commnets are relayed to all staff concerned. I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

We have stayed at the Mount pleasant a number of times each time has been a pleasure. The spa room is just bliss as are the other rooms we have stayed in. The reception is welcoming and helpful, the bar staff very friendly and attentive. the resturaunt staff are fantastic nothing too much trouble.

As always the food is first class whether it is breakfast, light lunch or the full meal in the resturaunt. We have a very hectic life and go to The Mount Pleasant to relax and that is what we do.

Pleasant staff, good beer, tot of whiskey and pernod, good food in really good surroundings what more could we ask...................maybe a swimming pool? We hear that could be on the cards!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback and very glad that you had such a pleasant stay. Your constructive feedback with regard to leisure is noted and hopefully we will have some plans in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 July 2011

Stayed here for my mums birthday with the Pamaja Party offer. First of all the room was stunning (275) beautiful beams, huge windows, massive sofas, tv, wii, dvd player, fridge enough chocolate included to feed a huge family! First impression..............Best room I have ever stayed in! We went for some cocktails in the bar which were no where near as expensive as I had been expecting and had a gorgeous 2 course dinner in the hotel. The Spa is beautiful and we heard rumour that they are going to be adding a pool and extending the spa which is the only thing missing from this amazing hotel! Needless to say my mum had an amazing relaxing birthday and would definatley recomment this!! Nothing I could fault!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Lyndsay1989
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2011

Many Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. Its always a pleasure to hear when you have such a wonderful time. I shall pass your feedback through to all the staff and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Doncaster
The Earl of Doncaster
The Crown Hotel
#1 of 1 in Bawtry
4 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Doncaster

Been to Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel? Share your experiences!